| Game Series Game lists to help you find new games to play. |
|
|
View Poll Results: What is the best Sonic game?
|
|
Sonic The Hedgehog (Mega Play) » Coin Op
|
  
|
23 |
7.12% |
|
Sonic The Hedgehog » Genesis
|
  
|
75 |
23.22% |
|
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 » Genesis
|
  
|
90 |
27.86% |
|
Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Knuckles The Echid » Genesis
|
  
|
28 |
8.67% |
|
Sonic 3 - Sonic The Hedgehog & Knuckles » Genesis
|
  
|
120 |
37.15% |
|
Sonic 3D Blast » Genesis
|
  
|
21 |
6.50% |
|
Sonic And Knuckles » Genesis
|
  
|
31 |
9.60% |
|
Sonic Special Stages » Genesis
|
  
|
18 |
5.57% |
|
Sonic Spinball » Genesis
|
  
|
21 |
6.50% |
|
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Mega Play) » Coin Op
|
  
|
28 |
8.67% |
05-05-2009, 06:57 AM
|
#1
|
|
|
Sonic the Hedgehog
Last edited by Kong; 06-12-2009 at 11:51 AM..
Reason: Added Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
|
|
|
05-05-2009, 07:12 AM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
I like most sonic games,
but my all time fave is Sonic 2 on the master system.
Though I know the others are better,way better, that is still my fave.
|
|
|
05-05-2009, 12:41 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
I'm going with Sonic Spinball. I have this thing for pinball games.
|
|
|
05-06-2009, 04:23 AM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
tails, flying, makes sonic three win. sonic three and knuckles was my choice because of its length.
|
|
|
05-06-2009, 08:04 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmontzar
tails, flying, makes sonic three win. sonic three and knuckles was my choice because of its length.
|
I agree on the whole tails flying thing.Its good on two player because you can give sonic a lift anywhere!  - If you didnt know, theres a tip. 
|
|
|
05-31-2009, 11:34 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
I think you left out Dr. Robotnik's Mean Ben Machine. That's one of the spin-offs.
|
|
|
06-01-2009, 07:11 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_hedgehog
I think you left out Dr. Robotnik's Mean Ben Machine. That's one of the spin-offs.
|
Wow that spin off was incredably awfull.
i really hated it when someone bought it for me,
me all excited ran upstairs, put it on,
And then BANG!
a massive dissapointment,
if i wanted tetris - i would of got tetris.
DRMBM was a con!
a rip off
A SCAM!!
Im angry just thinking about it now!
|
|
|
06-03-2009, 12:57 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
hmm.. I actually liked mean bean, but then again Im a sucker for a good puzzle game^^. I mostly play the exercise mode though.. but mean bean was definatly a fun game^^.
But you have to admit.. its not a real sonic game.. tt uses sonic villains, but you don't play as sonic or any of the hero characters. the only link are the enemies. If there is no sonic in the game, than I dont think it shoudl be called a sonic game, unless its Sonic Team your talking about.
the real question is, whats considered a "sonic" game?
|
|
|
06-03-2009, 08:28 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
I totally agree
yeah it wasnt that bad but it was a sonic game...which i was really expecting!
|
|
|
06-08-2009, 12:48 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
sort of related.. and also no.. but..
what is the hardest trap you have encountered in the sonic the hedgehog games?
Id have to say theres one trap, I have never gotten past in sonic three..
Carnival Night Zone Act 2, that stupid room with the Drum you have to jump on. I have never gotten past it..
hell I have looked for help but.. just cant get it..
Edit:
well.. found the video on you tube.. and DAM I feel like an idiot.. you just hit up and down.. when its moving up, hit up.. when down.. hit down..
here is the link to the video.. lets all feel stupid together..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKkcaEObong&feature=related"]YouTube - Sonic 3: How To Pass The Barrel[/ame]
....
Last edited by Belmontzar; 06-08-2009 at 12:55 AM..
Reason: watched solving video on yout ube..
|
|
|
06-08-2009, 08:35 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
i was stuck on that for ages!
untill my mate told me that all you do is press up and down!
i felt soooo silly!
|
|
|
06-08-2009, 11:21 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
I never thought of it.. it is just TOO simple.. I assumed you had to jump.. I mean, you jump on and it goes up and down..I assumed you had to time it.. I have a save state of that exact area, I seriously lost all my continues runing out of time for that ONE place..
|
|
|
06-08-2009, 12:52 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
Thats what I thought,
It was driving me crazy.
I ended up going back through the whole level to see if I missed a entry or somthing.
How very annoying.
|
|
|
06-08-2009, 01:06 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
thats the only part though.. in the genesis sonic games.. with knux on my Mega collection I beat he game sonic and knuckles in little over an hour if I remember right.. With the code when I maaged it I could get the other levels.. just that one dam trap..
|
|
|
06-08-2009, 07:42 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
Don't worry I've spent hours on that level too...
But Sonic 3 & Knuckles was my favorite too, because of its length, challenge, and you could fly with Tails. I thought the story with the chaos emeralds made it interesting too.
|
My Signature |
|
06-08-2009, 08:28 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
has any one seen kingdom hearts stupid files on youtube, i like that happy song, anywho i voted spinball because thats the only sonic game ive actually played and i dont remember if it was 3 but one of them i used to play multiplayer with a friend
|
My Signature |
|
04-22-2010, 10:05 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
You know, That one game called Sonic CD was also fun. But that was a CD game.
|
|
|
04-23-2010, 01:08 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
I'll quote something I read on 4chan last night ...
Quote:
|
Is it really that hard to make a good Sonic game ?!
|
Man I laughed lol.
|
My Signature |
|
04-24-2010, 09:31 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
They continued good Sonic games via handheld.
|
My Signature |
|
04-26-2010, 10:51 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
im glad sonic is still doing 2d stuff, but I have to admit it was cool seeing him with the crew on smash brothers brawl. I also like that Sonic is hanging out more with the mario crew. I would not be against a sonic Mario crossover 2d game. Especially lately since ive been playing a fan game called Mushroom kingdom fusion. IT plays sonic and Mario pretty well I have to admit. Sonic should be a little faster, but over all it works. If nintendo and Sega set up a game like that, id get it thats for sure..
Hack-n-slash with Link, flight with tails, and classic with Mario or sonic ^^. hopefully when hte game is finished Super sonic will be around^^ that would be utter awesome XD.
|
My Signature |
|
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
04-26-2010, 10:57 AM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
Sorry, but I think I liked Sonic and Knuckles better. You could lock Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 to the cartridge to play as Knuckles on either game.
|
|
|
04-26-2010, 10:58 AM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
My friend who I talk about actually made some sprites for that fan game. If I remember right, Roll? I'll ask her when she wakes up.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 AM.
|