Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Name That Game Need help remembering a game's name? Post here and we will help.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > Name That Game

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

What is this game I can't remember

I can picture it in my head you can either play as Mickey mouse or Donald duck and you can do magic tricks with a rug that they sweep out in front of them as their attack the second stage is a flying carpet level. Also their is one that you can play as Mickey or Minnie mouse at a circus with different outfits one was a vacuum outfit. I can't remember what these games were can someone help
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
Seahawk's Avatar
Regular Poster
4,154 posts
Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Seahawk has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Seahawk

Re: What is this game I can't remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by alohaex View Post
I can picture it in my head you can either play as Mickey mouse or Donald duck and you can do magic tricks with a rug that they sweep out in front of them as their attack the second stage is a flying carpet level.
This one. Awesome Genesis game.
Retro Uprising - Arcade - Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck, World of Ill
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:09 PM   #3
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: What is this game I can't remember

Yeah thats one Seahawk thanks do you happen to know the second one. Also when I play the game I get a bad lag is that normal for world of Illusions
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #4
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: What is this game I can't remember

Mickey Mouse & Minnie, The Great Circus ยป Genesis
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:08 PM   #5
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: What is this game I can't remember

Thanks Kong thats it

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

One more guys. It's a game kinda like sunset riders set in the same era you can either play a guy or a girl and the first main boss is a cowboy robot the second is this guy in a bar you can also throw your lasso to paralyze enemy's. I think it was made for the SNES
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:53 AM   #6
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: What is this game I can't remember

I love the latter one.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #7
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: What is this game I can't remember

I found out what it was it was Wild Guns for the SNES
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #8
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: What is this game I can't remember

Just wanted to ask is there any game on Retro that you can play as princess peach beside Super Mario 2, RPG, and Kart
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #9
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: What is this game I can't remember

We used to have Peach and Daisy the royal quest but it was removed.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Retro Uprising - Arcade - Kart Fighter
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 04-14-2011, 02:44 AM   #10
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: What is this game I can't remember

Thanks Tails going to try it as soon as I can
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 03:15 AM   #11
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: What is this game I can't remember

One more my friends. It is a game that you play as a knight that you only see from behind as a grid you can fight up to 3 monsters at once and can use magic that is on your sword one is a fireball another is like a small hurricane and in between stages you can shop for new weapons or food to heal yourself. Any ideas
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:43 AM   #12
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: What is this game I can't remember

This game seems similar-
Retro Uprising - Arcade - Crossed Swords
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:52 AM   #13
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: What is this game I can't remember

I played the neo-geo version quite extensivly, pretty good game.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 04-24-2011, 05:23 PM   #14
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: What is this game I can't remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Thats it thanks Dudebro
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:33 PM   #15
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: What is this game I can't remember

Wow that was actually it? I just made a guess because it's the only game with that viewpoint and swordplay that I've ever seen. I tried to beat the high score, because it's kinda fun, but the game cheats and they don't recognize my expert swordsmanship.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 09:23 PM   #16
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: What is this game I can't remember

How does it cheat?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:16 PM   #17
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: What is this game I can't remember

You take me too seriously. I mean the game kicks my ass.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:40 PM   #18
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: What is this game I can't remember

Oh well practice makes perfect right
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:00 AM   #19
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: What is this game I can't remember

Yeah Joz best watch out, I kinda like that game. Maybe one day I'll get in the zone and rock his score. Maybe.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #20
alohaex's Avatar
 
alohaex

Re: What is this game I can't remember

Agreed
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:20 AM   #21
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: What is this game I can't remember

You agree that I might beat Jozs high score at some point? Thanks I guess!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 01:05 AM   #22
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: What is this game I can't remember

You can do it DB!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I can't remember this game! Chuck Norris Name That Game 8 01-03-2010 08:30 PM
Atari 400/800 game I can't remember stevebro Name That Game 1 05-30-2009 01:27 PM
Does anyone else remember laserboy1134 Chat 8 11-11-2008 04:25 PM
cant remember the name of a game oasis Chat 4 02-18-2008 01:58 PM
Remember the name darkshines All Other Games 3 08-04-2007 12:02 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS