|
View Poll Results: What kind of anime girls do you like?
|
|
Big tit/ teacher
|
  
|
5 |
29.41% |
|
Little loli/ schoolgirl
|
  
|
5 |
29.41% |
|
Furry/ catgirl
|
  
|
1 |
5.88% |
|
Tentacle/ fantasy
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Tortured/ slaves
|
  
|
1 |
5.88% |
|
Other {please specify}
|
  
|
5 |
29.41% |
06-26-2010, 12:55 AM
|
#1
|
|
|
Addicted to anime girls
I came across this quiz and I thought you guys would enjoy it.
I am aware that there is an uncensored anime group as well - maybe some of those members would enjoy it too.
»»PbxAnime.Com*Anime Babes«« - has ANIME BABES pictures, multimedia, info, and interactive media.
Yes, I am addicted to anime girls, of all kinds and genres.
Sorry, the 'little' head is in charge of the sexual attraction department, and to deny him his perversions is to deny myself pleasure.
Just blame it on him, he won't mind
after all, he's dumb and blind.

|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
06-26-2010, 01:12 AM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
I'd have to go with School girl.
|
My Signature |
|
06-26-2010, 02:28 AM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Tails:
Quote:
|
I'd have to go with School girl.
|
That falls under my umbrella as well.
Sometimes I question myself, but then it's just for fantasy.
For that matter, it's got no more to do with real life than 'real' porn does.
To provide an example, the porn actresses are all
'... c'mon, yeah, shoot your big load all over my face. Ohhh, yeah that's so good, mmmmm. Who's next?'
when we know that women are very rarely if ever like that because that behavior doesn't mesh well with everyday life.
Also finding a girl like that is next to impossible since most of them would consider it to be lowering the real estate value of pussy everywhere
{through their secret pussy stock market exchange system}
So we have our little fantasy zone, as I like to call it, in our minds where anything goes.
NONE of it is real, anyhow, so what the hell?
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
06-26-2010, 03:04 AM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
To some extent, each is fine by me.
Like I said, there are limits.
Furry should be no more than ears and a tail.
Hell, it's not reality, so what's wrong with finding something that doesn't match the standards of "acceptable" entertaining?
|
|
|
06-26-2010, 03:12 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
DM:
Quote:
|
Furry should be no more than ears and a tail.
|
You mean you like the rest of the body to be BALD?
Ewwww, that's so gross.
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
06-26-2010, 03:14 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Not bald, but not someone who looks more animal than human.
|
|
|
06-26-2010, 04:06 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
How come I cant click more than one in the poll...
|
My Signature |
|
06-26-2010, 04:13 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Big tit teacher sounds nice,
---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------
although I have indulged in all.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
06-26-2010, 04:41 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
DM:
It was just a joke.
I like 'em furry, bald, anything.
Tenser:
Quote:
|
How come I cant click more than one in the poll...
|
I have no idea, is there such an option when you're setting them up?
Anyhow maybe you should select other and just tell us the kind you like in a post.
That's what I did, and although I was brief about it I did mention that I like it all:
The good, the bad and the ugly.
SC:
Quote:
|
although I have indulged in all.
|
Case in point.
You know I've seen stuff that's quite shocking at first, and I'm like
'Whoa, that's too much - but wait - I think I'm gettin' a throb, man ...
maybe I'll just check out a bit of it ...'
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
06-26-2010, 06:13 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
@JG: Like the new avatar.
|
My Signature |
|
06-26-2010, 01:21 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
I like all sorts of anime, but I tend to watch those bondage and rape type of anime. La Blue Girl is a good example of what I like to watch.
|
My Signature |
|
06-26-2010, 01:26 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000
La Blue Girl is a good example of what I like to watch.
|
It's alright.
|
|
|
06-26-2010, 05:20 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
I am not into the rape kind, example Bible Black is not my cup of tea.
|
My Signature |
|
06-26-2010, 06:58 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
I'm not into tentacles really. Somehow I'm supposed to be turned on by a monster with over 9,000 phallic looking tentacles raping one girl, fuck no.
|
|
|
06-26-2010, 07:30 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
@JG: Like the new avatar.
|
Emily the strange is a rip-off, of some character from 1978, it's pretty darn blatant.

|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
06-27-2010, 12:12 AM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
SC , I think you're right about Emily being a copy, but there's a few important differences:
1. Emily is a nicer name than Rosamond
2. Emily has a nicer color scheme than Rosamond
3. Emily is cuter than Rosamond
Thanks, Tenser, I think Emily is cute with her attitude.
Tails:
Quote:
|
I am not into the rape kind,
|
Those can be a little too much, I agree.
Oddly enough I find some of the brutal torture ones interesting once in a while, but they aren't a main interest of mine - I just like a little peek once in a while.
It's all just fantasy perversion, anyways.
There's some really twisted material out there: girls getting hung, mutilated, cooked alive, roasted on a spit and served for dinner, to name but a few.
One of the more memorable ones dealt with girls being kidnapped and then tortured to death in diabolically inventive ways - so sick but so interesting.
Sorry if I'm shocking the tits off of any of you but I suspect you're a hardcore bunch yourselves and can probably handle it.
DM:
Quote:
|
I'm not into tentacles really. Somehow I'm supposed to be turned on by a monster with over 9,000 phallic looking tentacles raping one girl, fuck no.
|
So you don't like sushi?

|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
06-27-2010, 01:26 AM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
She's just hawt.
|
My Signature |
|
06-27-2010, 04:03 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
No option for none of the above? Elitists. 
|
My Signature |
|
06-27-2010, 04:23 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
No option for none of the above? Elitists. 
|
That's the beauty of the 'Other, please specify' option in my polls - it's so universal that it could encompass just about anything, including none of the above.
I'm not saying this to be a smartass, I'm just pointing out the fact.
So, you don't like ANY of it? 
Not even the furry girls?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNYK_9hKDk"]YouTube- Gwar - Fucking An Animal[/ame]
Here's one for SC, one of my favorites, Onegai Teacher:

Last edited by RU Joe; 06-27-2010 at 04:36 AM..
Reason: Pocky
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
06-27-2010, 04:41 AM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
It's not just anime, I just don't appreciate animated people like you people seem to. Some of the high quality stuff is cool because it's lifelike but most of this normal anime crap is just deformed weird looking characters. I never got into it and I doubt I ever will.
|
My Signature |
|
06-27-2010, 05:59 AM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
Nah, I have a problem with the whole suspension of disbelief thing. Unless it's really life like it's just not doing it for me.
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
06-27-2010, 08:07 AM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: Addicted to anime girls
I hate those 3D characters. I prefer the drawn animations. Nice Vilma pic. There's some dude named Zimerman who does a whole bunch of famous character from Jazmine from Aladdin, Scooby Doo and even super heroines.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 AM.
|