Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 04:03 AM   #1
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Video Game Music Quiz

What's your score?

Sampla by John Freeborn
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2010, 04:40 AM   #2
Wolf's Avatar
 
Wolf

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

2000 was my score

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Another good VG music quiz Classic Video Game Theme Song Quiz
I got 10 of 10
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

I only got 1690, and clicked the wrong game twice. Apparently it's based on time.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 04-24-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

I got 2860 on Tenser's Quiz.
Nice Find.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 04-24-2010, 06:04 PM   #5
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

1720, damn. Good find though.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #6
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

I'll admit I got it easy, This was my first song to describe how easy it was:

( Click to show/hide )
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uiWBlJiGdQ&feature=related]YouTube - F-ZERO SOUNDTRACK 1 (OPENING THEME)[/ame]
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 04-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #7
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

1940. I hate how sometimes the parts you can recognize don't show up till later. I missed the Halo theme because you don't hear the chant until a couple notes.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:51 PM   #8
nikegirl2012's Avatar
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
 
nikegirl2012

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

on Tenser's quiz I got 1420... mainly because I haven't played them and instead of going with instinct I went with reason... apparently my instinct is better than my reasoning...
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:55 PM   #9
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
1940. I hate how sometimes the parts you can recognize don't show up till later. I missed the Halo theme because you don't hear the chant until a couple notes.
I got it in a second, it wasn't that hard.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 04-24-2010, 09:57 PM   #10
nikegirl2012's Avatar
Regular Poster
386 posts
nikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with othersnikegirl2012 play's well with others
View Stats
 
nikegirl2012

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

on wolfman's quiz I got 9/10... I should start playing sports games...

I loved the fact that Mario Bros played less than 1 sec and I already knew which one it was
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 09:59 PM   #11
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond View Post
I got it in a second, it wasn't that hard.
Thanks for the confidence boost.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:06 PM   #12
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
Thanks for the confidence boost.
It's easy, I'm sure a smart person like you can figure it out in a second too.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 04-24-2010, 11:31 PM   #13
Davidizer13MK2's Avatar
Regular Poster
21 posts
Davidizer13MK2 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Davidizer13MK2

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

Got a 2500 on Tenser's, and a 9/10 on Wolf's.

And here's another quiz:
Can you name the video games from clips of music from their soundtracks? - sporcle

I got a 29 on it. Let's see you people do better.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Chicks dig giant burning cyborg lava ogres.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:28 AM   #14
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Video Game Music Quiz

I got 2380. I got all of them quickly except one. I forget it now but I had to guess until I hit it on the last choice Not sure how the scoring is calculated but I know I lost a chunk of points there.

Btw I'm actually surprised how well I did. I admit I guessed right on a couple but for the most part I knew the game in 1-2 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJB
I got it in a second, it wasn't that hard.
Maybe DN isn't a big Halo fan? I've played them all more than I care to admit so it'd be easy for me but I can see it being hard for other people until the chanting.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Games Database: Game boxart, Manuals, & Music Seahawk All Other Games 6 04-16-2010 12:52 PM
The Angry Video Game Nerd's Angry Video Game ECInc2XXX Reviews 7 03-01-2010 10:58 AM
Music Game Issues Demon-Mask All Other Games 12 10-31-2009 04:22 PM
Your Favorite Video Game Music V ideoY3K All Other Games 25 08-30-2008 07:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS