Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 01:49 AM   #1
nesplayer2299's Avatar
Regular Poster
163 posts
nesplayer2299 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
nesplayer2299

Hey guys, I'm new...again

Well its me nesplayer2299 here. I was member of the old site and all my posts have been deleted during the update but I love what you guys, the administrators have done with the place. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

nesplayer2299
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
I love the Powerglove...It's so Bad!<br /><br />
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey guys. dman Introduce Yourself 27 07-03-2011 03:54 PM
I had to tell you guys this. Georgis Chat 42 05-15-2009 06:02 AM
hi guys madgit360 Introduce Yourself 3 08-26-2007 01:35 AM
Hey guys, I'm new...again nesplayer2299 Introduce Yourself 9 07-07-2007 06:50 AM
hi guys madgit360 Introduce Yourself 20 04-12-2007 02:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS