Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Help Non-Retro Uprising Questions. Programming help, tech support, self help, advice, the meaning of life - it goes here.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Help

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #1
Impr3ssion's Avatar
 
Impr3ssion

How to Host a Mystery: Star Trek: TNG mp3

I'm doing the How to Host a Mystery Star Trek: TNG game at my house this Friday, and I see that the mp3 for the cassette is floating around these forums. It just happens to be beyond my reach. I actually signed up for these forums just for that, but now I see it's that magical retro place that I've always searched for.

Would one of you make a first-time poster the happiest man alive and send me a copy of the mp3?

PM me if you help a fellow member of the Federation out.


---------- Post added 02-10-2010 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-09-2010 at 11:39 PM ----------

Never mind, I've got what I needed in a PM from Kong!

Last edited by Kong; 02-15-2010 at 09:21 PM..
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:48 AM   #2
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: How to Host a Mystery: Star Trek: TNG mp3

Welcome to the forum Impr3ssion. You're doing that TNG game and you didn't have the mp3? What lead you to even know about this and find people to participate?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:30 AM   #3
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: How to Host a Mystery: Star Trek: TNG mp3

Welcome to the site.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Host a Mystery: Star Trek: TNG - The Orb of Knowledge I Kong Forum Games 180 05-17-2013 11:36 AM
Star Trek vs. Star Wars zarny Chat 191 11-14-2009 07:28 PM
Star Trek Kong Game Series 0 05-07-2009 03:23 PM
Star Trek: TNG - The Orb of Knowlege Kong Video Games 48 02-07-2009 04:19 AM
Star Trek for Genesis Mikman All Other Games 1 04-04-2008 01:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS