Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Darn Whippersnappers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 08:18 AM   #1
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Response to Just Wait Til Next Year

Feel free to comment on my post about Just Wait Til Next Year.

Last edited by sabby; 01-18-2010 at 02:38 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Response to Just Wait Til Next Year

I make resolutions, and of course maybe do half of them, cuz I either just don't have time or things change. I do agree waiting until the last of the year seems pointless, but I feel it's like new year, new clean slate.

Nice to hear about your resolutions going so well.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 01-25-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
ZedIsDead's Avatar
she's exhausted
Donor
Game Mod
1,912 posts
ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!ZedIsDead has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
ZedIsDead

Re: Response to Just Wait Til Next Year

I've never really made resolutions, myself. I have the feeling it would only last about a week before I say "Screw it."
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!

Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!

Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!


Old 01-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Response to Just Wait Til Next Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatiamat View Post
I've never really made resolutions, myself. I have the feeling it would only last about a week before I say "Screw it."
I'm totally with you. This is the first time that I have had resolutions last longer than a week.

-UPDATE- My wife complimented me on the fact that regardless of the long hours that I have been putting in at the office that I have been very upbeat and chipper at home where I could be very grouchy and irritable. I am maintaining my reading schedule which for me is a major accomplishment. Weighed in at 164, 6 down 9 to go.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Response to Grandparents and Cell Phones sabby Darn Whippersnappers 2 01-12-2010 09:06 AM
Response to Money Trumped by Stupidity sabby Darn Whippersnappers 3 01-09-2010 02:05 PM
1,000 brains by new year? DrunkN Chat 10 01-01-2010 04:09 PM
1 year guys! CatalystiCam Introduce Yourself 21 11-05-2009 03:11 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS