|
View Poll Results: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
|
|
Guns n' Roses
|
  
|
6 |
60.00% |
|
Velvet Revolver
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Not a fan of either
|
  
|
4 |
40.00% |
12-21-2009, 04:48 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Which do you prefer, Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver? I personaly prefer Guns n' Roses.
|
|
|
12-21-2009, 05:00 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
I prefer Guns n' Roses.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
12-21-2009, 09:20 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Is that even a question? Guns N' Roses is way better!
|
My Signature |
|
12-21-2009, 09:37 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-AYAv0IoWI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
Sweet Child of Mine was constantly voted in the greatest guitar rifts of all time.
|
My Signature |
|
12-21-2009, 10:37 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
[strictly opinion]Both make bad music. Axl Rose's voice is awful, but GNR writes some good songs. The way that they play them ruins them. Or maybe just Axl Rose ruins them. I hate his voice so much.
There is nothing good about Velvet Underground that I can think of...[/strictly opinion]
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

12-21-2009, 11:15 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
[strictly opinion]Both make bad music.
There is nothing good about Velvet Underground that I can think of...[/strictly opinion]
|
Have whatever opinion you want. I have no idea who Velvet Underground is though. I did mention Velvet Revolver if that is what you meant.
---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJT2012
Is that even a question? Guns N' Roses is way better!
|
No, it really wasn't a good question. It did not even need to be asked, especially in a forum called Retro Uprising. Mabye in a place called Modern Uprising, which I don't think exists.
|
|
|
12-22-2009, 03:21 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
I meant Velvet Revolver. I always do that.
I like Velvet Underground. They're way better than Velvet Revolver.
Let's change the debate to that. :P
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

12-22-2009, 04:27 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Well, I've never really heard any Velvet Revolver so I really couldn't vote here, but I don't care much for Guns n' Roses.
|
|
|
12-22-2009, 04:54 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
[strictly opinion]Both make bad music. Axl Rose's voice is awful, but GNR writes some good songs. The way that they play them ruins them. Or maybe just Axl Rose ruins them. I hate his voice so much.
There is nothing good about Velvet Underground that I can think of...[/strictly opinion]
|
I agree 100%.
|
My Signature |
|
12-22-2009, 07:24 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
Well, I've never really heard any Velvet Revolver so I really couldn't vote here, but I don't care much for Guns n' Roses.
|
I should have added an option for that.
---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
I meant Velvet Revolver. I always do that.
I like Velvet Underground. They're way better than Velvet Revolver.
Let's change the debate to that. :P
|
Mistakes like that are very minor. I often do the same thing.
I have never heard of Velvet Underground.
|
|
|
12-23-2009, 06:52 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Not a fan of either.
|
My Signature |
|
12-23-2009, 11:41 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Not a fan of either.
|
I really should have added that option.
|
|
|
12-24-2009, 03:39 AM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask
I really should have added that option.
|
I took that as a request so I added it in for you.
|
My Signature |
|
12-24-2009, 04:54 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Thanks Dudebro.
|
|
|
12-24-2009, 07:38 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
I've never heard of either of them.
|
My Signature |
|
12-24-2009, 07:49 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
I've heard of Guns n' Roses but not Velvet Revolver. I never listen to any of them though.
|
|
|
12-25-2009, 03:19 AM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Old school Guns N roses unless your talkin currently because they just arent the same without Slash and Duff.
|
|
|
12-25-2009, 01:06 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Guns n' Roses or Velvet Revolver
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMGOOD
Old school Guns N roses unless your talkin currently because they just arent the same without Slash and Duff.
|
Old, of course. Didn't the original band get back together to make an album recently?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
| Thread |
Thread Starter |
Forum |
Replies |
Last Post |
|
21 Guns-Greenday
|
laserboy1134 |
Chat |
7 |
08-20-2010 06:18 PM |
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 PM.
|