Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
SSBBrawler's Avatar
Regular Poster
258 posts
SSBBrawler is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
SSBBrawler

Just to let you guys know

I'll be creating a second account called LetsPlaySSBBrawler. I'll be using it to record for Let's Play guides on YouTube (username there is SSBBrawl Champ). Just in case.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #2
LetsplaySSBBrawler's Avatar
No Posts
0 posts
LetsplaySSBBrawler is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to LetsplaySSBBrawler
 
LetsplaySSBBrawler

Re: Just to let you guys know

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBrawler View Post
I'll be creating a second account called LetsPlaySSBBrawler. I'll be using it to record for Let's Play guides on YouTube (username there is SSBBrawl Champ). Just in case.
Typo, it's SSBBrawlChamp. no space
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:17 PM   #3
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Just to let you guys know

Why do you need to create a second account for this?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-15-2009, 10:52 PM   #4
SSBBrawler's Avatar
Regular Poster
258 posts
SSBBrawler is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
SSBBrawler

Re: Just to let you guys know

Just so I can have empty save files.
But now I'm not going to bother anymore, the recording tools I used didn't work.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:50 PM   #5
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Just to let you guys know

CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software ? Why not?
Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:49 AM   #6
SSBBrawler's Avatar
Regular Poster
258 posts
SSBBrawler is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
SSBBrawler

Re: Just to let you guys know

It recorded. However,

1. Way too quiet. My speakers were at max, and I could still speak louder.
2. Couldn't upload it to YouTube, it was always unable to find the video, even though I clicked on the video's link.
3. Somewhere something happened and whenever I pressed space, the fixed region box would appear. (It took me over an hour to figure out what to do, but I did.)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey guys. dman Introduce Yourself 27 07-03-2011 03:54 PM
I had to tell you guys this. Georgis Chat 42 05-15-2009 06:02 AM
hi guys madgit360 Introduce Yourself 3 08-26-2007 01:35 AM
hi guys madgit360 Introduce Yourself 20 04-12-2007 02:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS