Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
joeguy300's Avatar
Regular Poster
74 posts
joeguy300 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
joeguy300

wii friend codes

i was hoping to get some of u'r wii friend codes. tell me if u add me and i'll add u, heres mine:
2836 6905 2046 5221
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

http://cr0553d.mybrute.com <- Think you got what it takes to beat me?
Old 06-17-2007, 08:57 PM   #2
DJTipZY's Avatar
Regular Poster
25 posts
DJTipZY is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to DJTipZY
 
DJTipZY

wii friend codes

I am willing to add u, but how do I enter your Wii code? How do I find my Wii code?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
RETRO UPRISING ROCKS
Old 06-18-2007, 09:45 AM   #3
Tagen's Avatar
Regular Poster
238 posts
Tagen is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Tagen

wii friend codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTipZY View Post
I am willing to add u, but how do I enter your Wii code? How do I find my Wii code?
Go to the Wii Message board and look in the bottom-left hand corner. There will be a calender and a create message option. Click create message and go to the address book. There it will say your console's Wii number and it has a register option.

My Wii number is 6254 7078 7077 4313
You can add me but I don't have online and probably won't until Christmas or my birthday depending on how much money I get.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
randomcontributor's Avatar
Regular Poster
31 posts
randomcontributor is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to randomcontributor
 
randomcontributor

Re: wii friend codes

Mine's in my tag.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #5
HeroofTime's Avatar
Regular Poster
140 posts
HeroofTime is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
HeroofTime

Re: wii friend codes

ill tell you as soon as im not lazy enof to find it lol
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mario Kart Wii Friend Codes Hobbes All Other Games 29 01-13-2013 06:46 PM
Smash Bros Brawl Friend Codes Hobbes All Other Games 33 09-16-2009 07:02 PM
Wii Call of Duty: World at War Friend Codes EJT2012 All Other Games 8 08-23-2009 01:23 PM
Helping out a friend david man45 Chat 3 06-17-2008 12:51 PM
Pokemon friend code gamefreak100200 All Other Games 3 06-02-2008 02:47 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS