07-13-2009, 09:51 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
You attention please
I AM EMPLOYED!
Thank you, that is all.
|
My Signature |
|
07-13-2009, 09:54 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
does this really count as a job?

|
|
|
07-13-2009, 10:00 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
lol, you forgot the 'R' in Your.
good job (no pun intended) I heard the reccesion is over, anyone else hear the same?
|
|
|
07-13-2009, 10:06 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Lol, you got corrected by cameron.
Word up on the job though.
|
|
|
07-13-2009, 10:09 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Sweet T man. Congrats. I hope it's a good job.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
07-13-2009, 10:29 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Is there such a thing as a good job?
|
|
|
07-13-2009, 10:34 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Great news, Tenser!
|
|
|
07-13-2009, 11:09 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Welcome back to the workforce!
|
|
|
07-13-2009, 11:19 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
@Jim: Rodeo clowns are huge bad asses. I would not want to tangle with someone who tries to piss off a rampaging bull for a living.
@Cam: I know the U.S. recession seems like it is starting to end. My portfolio actually went up by over a grand in the spring quarter. Usually foreign markets start feeling the end about 3 to 9 months after the U.S.
Its not a bad job, if not for the unemployment rate I could have attained something better though. Starting wage is between $16.5 - 18/hr (US) depending on how quickly I train. I was making $24.50/hr and it's also about a 25 minute drive which sucks. On the positive side, no weekends, 1st shift, day-one insurance, and lots of OT.
|
My Signature |
|
07-14-2009, 12:45 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
i had a job once... but i got laid off, but i got another one and i start tuesday. 
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
|
 +  =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-14-2009, 02:19 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Congrats tenser.
I am still unemployed by choice. Too young to retire and too indecisive on what to do. Enjoying life and family/wife seems the safest bet.
Yes the economy is on the rebound. Watch the oil prices come winter... (last 11 years of my life was in the oil patch)
|
|
|
07-14-2009, 07:04 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Well done Tenser!
Dont forget to celebrate in style!
|
|
|
07-16-2009, 02:44 AM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Congrats on that one Ten. Its about time. 
|
|
|
07-16-2009, 12:56 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
so what are you doing now? same field?
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
07-16-2009, 01:17 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Slightly. I'm running quality control for a company that makes lab equipment specifically designed to meet 3-A sanitary standards.
|
My Signature |
|
07-16-2009, 05:33 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Wish I had a job, I seem to lose mine all the time!
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
07-18-2009, 05:45 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
It might bit late to congratulate, but whatever,
Congratulations!
Last edited by Neutral; 07-18-2009 at 06:12 PM..
|
My Signature |
|

Come springtime there was food, But the widows all refused. And the poor man's black dogs came
To escort those who remained.
07-21-2009, 12:15 AM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Does this mean you no longer manufacture tomatoes?
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

07-21-2009, 04:49 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
I was happy for your news until I remembered that I have work tonight. Even though my job is easy.
|
My Signature |
|
07-21-2009, 04:53 PM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Does this mean you no longer manufacture tomatoes?
|
Is that what your job is Tenser?
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
07-21-2009, 07:06 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
No, its an old joke from the EVG days. When you file taxes there is/was a spot for you to write down your job title. I wasn't given a job title so I just wrote in Tomato Squeezer. I used a tomato for my avatar for the longest time as well.
|
My Signature |
|
07-21-2009, 08:30 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: You attention please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
No, its an old joke from the EVG days. When you file taxes there is/was a spot for you to write down your job title. I wasn't given a job title so I just wrote in Tomato Squeezer. I used a tomato for my avatar for the longest time as well.
|
LOL Tomato Squeezer!
I once put "Ninja" as a previous Job,
I found it hilarious when they called me for a interview, and when I went they actully asked me about my Ninja days.
I burst out laughing and got kicked out!
Ahhh the days of being a pothead...
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
| Thread |
Thread Starter |
Forum |
Replies |
Last Post |
|
attention evg members
|
CatalystiCam |
Chat |
6 |
12-27-2008 12:45 AM |
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:39 PM.
|