Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
zarny's Avatar
Regular Poster
306 posts
zarny is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
zarny

Bad shows

I would like to know what shows you would like to see be canceld.:rolleyes:

One of the shows I would like to be seen canceld is Without a Trace. The people on the show are so stricked and unhappy and theres no humor. :mad:
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #2
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Bad shows

Any and all "reality" shows.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
Kevin's Avatar
 
Kevin

Re: Bad shows

Most shows on VH1 or MTV are terrible and need to go.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
Ragtag's Avatar
Regular Poster
125 posts
Ragtag is kissing everybody's bum just rightRagtag is kissing everybody's bum just rightRagtag is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
 
Ragtag

Re: Bad shows

I have free cable running into my apartment, but I've purposely arranged it so the wire is too far away to hook up. That's how much I hate TV...
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #5
zarny's Avatar
Regular Poster
306 posts
zarny is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
zarny

Re: Bad shows

RagTag

Why do you hate TV?
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #6
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: Bad shows

c.s.i or any stupid variation of c.s.i.
bones
law and order
southland
celebrity apprentice
late show with jimmy fallon
american idol
dancing with the stars
survivor
dr. phil
tmz
access hollywood
numb3rs
extra
the sopranos
ru pauls drag race
jon and kate plus 8
what not to wear
the amazing race
oprah
desperate housewives
scrubs
-these all piss me off
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 05-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #7
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Bad shows

I use to like Scrubs.

Not including sports, the only three channels I bother watching are History, National Geographic, and Science Channel.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2009, 06:56 PM   #8
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Bad shows

I've watched all of The Sopranos. It is decent. A bit over rated but still good.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:29 AM   #9
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: Bad shows

never watched it, just pisses me off
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 05-09-2009, 06:57 AM   #10
jim5cents's Avatar
 
jim5cents

Re: Bad shows

@ steven you are aware that it is that mentality that starts wars.

i'm with ten, my channel selection is limited, i am either watching history, discovery, food network, or the we channel if my gf is making me watch bridezillas or someother wedding show.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:40 AM   #11
laserboy1134's Avatar
Regular Poster
612 posts
laserboy1134 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
laserboy1134

Re: Bad shows

Hannah Montana
Everything else on Disney
Every single show about kids that think they can sing but can't (including Hannah Montana)
The New Ninja Turtles show
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
<br />Help me raise my Habamon!<br /><br /><br /><br />Link: Well Exscuuuse Me princess!
Old 05-09-2009, 09:41 PM   #12
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Bad shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
the sopranos
We can't be friends any more Steve.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:21 AM   #13
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Bad shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13 View Post
c.s.i or any stupid variation of c.s.i.
bones
law and order
southland
celebrity apprentice
late show with jimmy fallon
american idol
dancing with the stars
survivor
dr. phil
tmz
access hollywood
numb3rs
extra
the sopranos
ru pauls drag race
jon and kate plus 8
what not to wear
the amazing race
oprah
desperate housewives
scrubs
-these all piss me off
Scrubs is OK, i suppose its a equired taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserboy1134 View Post
Hannah Montana
Everything else on Disney
Every single show about kids that think they can sing but can't (including Hannah Montana)
The New Ninja Turtles show

I agree
the new TMNT aint nothing like the good old ones.
like one of the baddys were a big robot man controlled by a brain in his stomach
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krang"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krang[/ame]

And dont forget these guys
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bebop_and_Rocksteady"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bebop_and_Rocksteady[/ame]


I WANT THE JONAS BROTHERS REMOVED FROM ANY FORM OF MEDIA, ALONG WITH THAT MONTANA BIRD AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!
also I watched that 2 and a half men - that is awfull, even the theme tune annoys the hell out of me.
I am also getting annoyed with my fellas obsesive watching of Stargate,
I have one word for Stargate SG-1 - YAWN!
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 08:37 AM   #14
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Bad shows

Does everyone realize that the Sopranos is not on anymore? I don't think canceling it will have a big impact at this point. Also, @ Sez, SG-1 is not on anymore either (although I'm with your guy on this one. It is in my top 5 most entertaining shows of all time.) However, a new Stargate show is starting this year, and it looks so horrible it probably will be canceled in the first season.

I'm with Tenser pretty much on the channels I watch. About the only thing I check out is History, Discovery, Discovery Times, Science, TLC, National Geographic, Biography, The Golf Channel, HBO, Showtime, and G4TV. I haven't really seen any shows in the last few years that have really caught my interest other than Dexter, Rome, Deadwood, and True Blood.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 05-10-2009, 10:32 AM   #15
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Bad shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
a new Stargate show is starting this year, and it looks so horrible it probably will be canceled in the first season.
.

shhhhh. I hope he dosnt find out about it, he will still watch it even if it is awfull.

A few shows i want canceled,

Home and away,
Naibours,
O.C,
any programs about golf,cricket or snooker,
Doctor who ,
Most haunted,
Smallvile (another one of me fellas faves),

And of corse 2 and a half men
awful awful awful.

Oh and get rid of that girl with the pink hair, and the guy who has ADHD!

Ahhh thats it - its called crazytown or somthing.

Last edited by sezthemank; 05-10-2009 at 10:42 AM..
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:23 PM   #16
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Bad shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
shhhhh. I hope he dosnt find out about it, he will still watch it even if it is awfull.
I won't tell him if you won't.


Shame on you Sez for putting down Doctor Who, though. How can you call yourself a true Brit and hate the show? It's a Bristish institution. Are you more the Coronation Street type of fan? What shows do you like?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 05-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #17
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Bad shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
I won't tell him if you won't.


Shame on you Sez for putting down Doctor Who, though. How can you call yourself a true Brit and hate the show? It's a Bristish institution. Are you more the Coronation Street type of fan? What shows do you like?

YEY! Corrie is based in Manchester where Im from!
Its great, though I somtimes lose interest in it.
I prefer Eastenders though.

do you get british soaps over there?

Dr Who is not my type of show, I bet there is loads of yanky shows you yanks dont like. Like friends!
Friends is a American institution.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:58 PM   #18
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Bad shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
YEY! Corrie is based in Manchester where Im from!
Its great, though I somtimes lose interest in it.
I prefer Eastenders though.

do you get british soaps over there?

Dr Who is not my type of show, I bet there is loads of yanky shows you yanks dont like. Like friends!
Friends is a American institution.
Easter Enders is pretty good too for the type of show it is.

I have a satellite that gets channels from all over the world, and I have been a big big fan of the Beeb and Brits in general for a long time (remember all the different Brit accents are great!), so I have watched a lot of TV from the U.K. Some of my favorite U.K. shows are probably Doctor Who, Fawltey Towers, Monty Python, Red Dwarf, and Are you Being Served. I also like what I have seen of the new Robin Hood show too.

No that's cool. I understand. We all like different things. I was just asking because you don't really seem to be a Sci-Fi fan at all (which is cool), but Doctor Who was already cancelled once and came back, so I don't think it is going off the air anytime soon. Plus I think it brought in like 130 million GBP in revinue into the U.K. from international sales last year, so it's good for your economy. Oh my, I hope Friends is not an American Institution, or I may have to move to England. I hate Friends!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 05-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #19
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Bad shows

The new doctor who is finishing
The guy who plays Dr who has quit (David Tennent)

I think there will be another doc though.

Happy days is a US institution.

BTW - red dwarf , the main charicter with the dreds ( Craig Charles) he is scouse - where I live in liverpool, they all talk like that.

Eastenders is great.
Robin hood started and finished on the BBC about a year ago.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:06 PM   #20
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Bad shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
The new doctor who is finishing
The guy who plays Dr who has quit (David Tennent)

I think there will be another doc though.

Happy days is a US institution.

BTW - red dwarf , the main charicter with the dreds ( Craig Charles) he is scouse - where I live in liverpool, they all talk like that.

Eastenders is great.
Robin hood started and finished on the BBC about a year ago.
Yeah, the next Doctor will be played by an actor named Matt Smith. He was in Moses Jones if you saw that.

It's true, but I like Happy Days. It is somehow nostalgic and fun for me. I used to watch it when I was young, so I enjoy that one.

That's pretty cool. He is a good actor.

So you are more of a soap fan? No problem. I still like the Brit soaps better than the U.S. ones.

Did series 2 of Robin Hood already end? How about Merlin? I haven't watched that one lately. Is that still on?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 05-10-2009, 03:12 PM   #21
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Bad shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
Yeah, the next Doctor will be played by an actor named Matt Smith. He was in Moses Jones if you saw that.

It's true, but I like Happy Days. It is somehow nostalgic and fun for me. I used to watch it when I was young, so I enjoy that one.

That's pretty cool. He is a good actor.

So you are more of a soap fan? No problem. I still like the Brit soaps better than the U.S. ones.

Did series 2 of Robin Hood already end? How about Merlin? I haven't watched that one lately. Is that still on?
sorry I know as much about magical fantasy dramas as I know about sci-fi
- not very much.

I used to watch that Dark angel, that is as sci-fi as i get.
oh and "3rd rock from the sun".
3rd rock from the sun - My mind cannot figure out whever it is funny, or not.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:58 PM   #22
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Bad shows

That's alright.

I haven't watched Dark Angel very much, but I have watched Jessica Alba quite a lot. Does that count? ;D

I'm with you on "3rd Rock From The Sun". I'm not sure if it's even supposed to be funny half the time.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 05-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #23
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Bad shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
That's alright.

I haven't watched Dark Angel very much, but I have watched Jessica Alba quite a lot. Does that count? ;D

I'm with you on "3rd Rock From The Sun". I'm not sure if it's even supposed to be funny half the time.

Its quite fun watching Jessica Alba.

3rd rock, is quite corney really.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:31 AM   #24
Ragtag's Avatar
Regular Poster
125 posts
Ragtag is kissing everybody's bum just rightRagtag is kissing everybody's bum just rightRagtag is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
 
Ragtag

Re: Bad shows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel View Post
I haven't really seen any shows in the last few years that have really caught my interest other than Dexter, Rome, Deadwood, and True Blood.
Deadwood was the last show I ever really watched. Oh God it was so good! 3 Seasons and then canceled...what a shame. Seriously, after Seinfeld, that is my favorite TV show ever.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:38 AM   #25
Shades's Avatar
Regular Poster
278 posts
Shades is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Shades

Re: Bad shows

If anyone says Mythbusters, I will be pissed to the max.

I would like to see Family Guy canceled.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
classic TV shows gamefreak100200 Chat 136 11-08-2016 08:34 AM
Old TV/Cartoon Shows Stupid Flanders Chat 76 11-03-2016 09:28 AM
Award shows. Dudebro Chat 23 12-14-2008 01:13 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS