Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Oasis status update

Hey guys as many of you probably noticed I have not been around the forum lately.

most of it was because of work issues and school issues

but I will now be making more of a commitment to RU as I did before at least once a day I will be logging on and participating in the forum discussions

I have been away because work would not let me use the internet except for 15 mins on my break but I am no longer working for wells fargo so I dont have that issue anymore

and also I will be finishing up the descriptions for the SNES games if they are not already done by now because SNES is by far my most favorite system and I want to play and beat as many of those games as I possibly can so if you have any good recomendations for snes game let me know

So I look forward to working with you all again
and thanks to kong for making me an official game mod.

Last edited by oasis; 03-24-2009 at 04:28 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #2
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Welcome back, Do teams still exist?
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

honestly I have no idea

I think that they will.

also now that we have SNES I am looking forward to some good Tenser challenges.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-24-2009, 04:45 PM   #4
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

I still can't get snes to work,

Wheres kong?
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #5
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
Wheres kong?
Probably taking a well deserved break

Hey oasis, good to see you around, take care bud.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:50 PM   #6
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Whoa don't get mad sabby, sorry I should have put a in my post to show that I wasn't mad, just confused.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:04 PM   #7
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Oasis, you know it's ok to miss a day or two right? There's no obligation to be active.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:58 AM   #8
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Oasis status update

@dudebro I know

its just recently I have been taking weeks my last post was probably about a month ago
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 03-25-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Oasis status update

I'm here all the time and don't post for days sometimes. It's not a problem.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:24 AM   #10
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Oasis status update

Well duh it's a gaming website for playing games, I just set 4 highscores that haven't been approved yet

Just take you time Oasis, It's fine.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Update's Date DrunkN RU Games 131 02-14-2009 03:30 AM
About my status CatalystiCam Chat 25 02-10-2009 04:57 PM
Team Contest III - Elimination I - Status Kong Team Contests 270 08-29-2008 07:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS