| Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting. |
|
03-09-2009, 09:13 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Pictures of how you see others
In response to the "How you think others see you" topic, post some pictures of how you see others. Don't do major insults by putting pictures of real life people who did evil(for example: Hitler, Stalin, etc.), or other pictures that could be really offensive. However if it's a bad guy from a movie (Darth Vader), than that's OK.
|
My Signature |
|
03-09-2009, 10:32 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
How come you didn't post a picture? Kinda wierd since you made the topic.
|
My Signature |
|
03-10-2009, 03:16 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by SSBBrawler
In response to the "How you think others see you" topic, post some pictures of how you see others. Don't do major insults by putting pictures of real life people who did evil(for example: Hitler, Stalin, etc.), or other pictures that could be really offensive. However if it's a bad guy from a movie (Darth Vader), than that's OK.
|
Who the heck is Stalin? And I see you as. . .

Not that I want to start a fight, but I just think you can be an idiot some times (you don't read posts before posting)
|
|
|
03-11-2009, 01:26 AM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
Did you seriously just ask who Stalin is and then call him an idiot?
|
My Signature |
|
03-11-2009, 03:01 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Did you seriously just ask who Stalin is and then call him an idiot?
|
HAHAHAHAHA!
Hillarious.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

03-11-2009, 03:41 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
Here's how I see TMT...
Word to your mother.
|
My Signature |
|
03-11-2009, 07:32 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
I can see this topic getting out of hand.
|
My Signature |
|
03-11-2009, 08:03 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
I was gonna post one of your face on Stalins body but I'm too lazy atm. You'll have to just imagine how funny it would've been.
|
My Signature |
|
03-11-2009, 11:12 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
Tenser as a young kid:
How I picture Dudebro:
Sabby during Tax Season:
|
My Signature |
|
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!

03-11-2009, 03:02 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
I thought he just mistyped Satin and was pointing it out it sarcasticly. I have never heard of Stalin, and was unaware of his existence.
|
|
|
03-11-2009, 04:47 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by drunkninja
I thought he just mistyped Satin
|
The fabric?

|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

03-11-2009, 07:54 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
How do you go through school and not learn about Stalin?
@Tanc I like that picture, wish I could pull of that mustache.
|
My Signature |
|
03-11-2009, 08:14 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by drunkninja
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by SSBBrawler
In response to the "How you think others see you" topic, post some pictures of how you see others. Don't do major insults by putting pictures of real life people who did evil(for example: Hitler, Stalin, etc.), or other pictures that could be really offensive. However if it's a bad guy from a movie (Darth Vader), than that's OK.
|
Who the heck is Stalin? And I see you as. . .

Not that I want to start a fight, but I just think you can be an idiot some times (you don't read posts before posting)
|
That just might be true.[br] Posted on: March 11, 2009, 09:01:37 PM_________________________________________________I see TrakMastaTom like this:
Dudebro:
Cam3ron:
Drunkninja and me:
|
My Signature |
|
03-11-2009, 09:48 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
I don't get how I'm like Fox please explain.
Btw it looks like those two naruto boys are about to kiss. Are you trying to tell Drunkninja something?
Btw again, camerons pic link is dead.
|
My Signature |
|
03-12-2009, 03:30 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I don't get how I'm like Fox please explain.
Btw it looks like those two naruto boys are about to kiss. Are you trying to tell Drunkninja something?
Btw again, camerons pic link is dead.
|
I assume you don't watch Naruto? That scene is in the beginning, since Naruto and Sasuke (the blue-haired guy) didn't exactly get along well, they had the eyespark anime thing.
I would say you're like Fox because you're always calm and collected.
|
My Signature |
|
03-12-2009, 04:04 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
I don't have anything against you, I just think you should "lurk before you leap", kind of like the kid in the picture you sometimes don't read through the topic before you post.
|
|
|
03-13-2009, 02:18 AM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
I'm glad all pictures of how people see me are hip-hop related. My work here is done.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

03-13-2009, 03:23 AM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
So you don't mind being called Vanilla Ice?
|
My Signature |
|
03-13-2009, 06:37 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
hehehe
i see TMT
being one of the only females up in here! (up in here as you americans would say!)
how do ya's see me?
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
03-13-2009, 07:24 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
|
My Signature |
|
03-13-2009, 07:40 AM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
tmt in first pic
sez with a friend in the second.
|
|
|
03-13-2009, 10:12 AM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
I'm glad all pictures of how people see me are hip-hop related. My work here is done.
|
I think people are on the right track, however I think Vanilla Ice is selling you short.
You've got more soul than that. I'm thinking you are more of a...
|
My Signature |
|
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!

03-13-2009, 02:59 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by SSBBrawler
|
I would most definitely disagree.
|
|
|
03-13-2009, 03:08 PM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
again, Expressing this in words
Drunkninja: Reminds me of a person at my old school.
Steven: Reminds me of my oldest brother I guess.
Trakmasta: Computer wiz.
Tenser: reminds me of the joker.
Kong: Computer wiz.
Jim: Reminds me of my other brother I guess.
Davidman: Turbografx16 master.
SSBBrawler: also reminds me of a kid at my old school.
Dudebro: Someone said it before but he's the X of RU
DoctorRyan: Reminds me of my doctor I guess :P
That is my opinion, And if I didn't include you, It's because I'm not sure what to compare you to, so that applies to:
Sez
TNT
NintendoNerds
Tails
Sorry, wasn't sure :P
|
|
|
04-04-2009, 10:26 PM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: Pictures of how you see others
Kong. *japanese drumroll and angels singing*

|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 PM.
|