01-13-2009, 12:19 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
About my status
as you probably noticed I was gone for like a week, that is because my parents banned me, still assuming the site is bad  I am still not allowed on, so I won't be on, until I finish school in a month and a half and can use my scool computer, or any other pc's like this one,
In any case, you won't see me, much at all, anymore, until whenever i finish school, so on that note, see you all, thanks for the good times, over the past month, I'll probably be back, whenever my parents figure out that they are still getting viruses, even when I'm not here.
Thanks everyone,
Cameron
Edit: Yes copied and pasted, but don't mind that, just thought Everyone should know I'll be gone :P
|
|
|
01-13-2009, 12:39 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: About my status
Say no to drugs. 
|
|
|
01-13-2009, 01:30 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: About my status
-=Deleted=-
|
|
|
01-13-2009, 02:07 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: About my status
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
as you probably noticed I was gone for like a week, that is because my parents banned me, still assuming the site is bad 
|
I feel your pain.
|
|
|
01-13-2009, 04:13 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: About my status
what, you have the same issues?
|
|
|
01-13-2009, 05:13 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: About my status
My father believes this site is "malicious." 
|
|
|
01-13-2009, 05:35 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: About my status
The only thing malicious about RU is Tenser.
|
My Signature |
|
01-13-2009, 07:12 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: About my status
lol you don't give Sabby enough credit :P, lol jk,, he's probably the most harmless of all of us
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

01-13-2009, 07:43 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: About my status
I always laugh at how misinformed you people are on Sabbs. I would go so far as to claim I'm perhaps the more level-headed of the two of us. :P
|
My Signature |
|
01-13-2009, 07:53 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: About my status
WHY YOU LITTLE S...
Ahem
I mean, what ever do you mean, ol' buddy o' mine Tenser.
|
My Signature |
|
01-14-2009, 05:49 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: About my status
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by david man45
My father believes this site is "malicious." 
|
You mean it's not? lol jking
|
|
|
01-14-2009, 06:07 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: About my status
Malicious, nah.
Addictive maybe, but not malicious.
|
My Signature |
|
01-14-2009, 06:23 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: About my status
According to Dr. Phil, we all need psycological "help" 
|
|
|
01-14-2009, 06:41 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: About my status
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Sabby
Addictive maybe,
|
I agree with that right there. This place is addictive.
|
|
|
01-15-2009, 07:35 AM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: About my status
Hope to see you back soon. I'm sure we'll all still be here when you get back.
|
My Signature |
|
01-16-2009, 07:10 AM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: About my status
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Sabby
Addictive maybe
|
I almost quit cold turkey, but I couldn't.
|
|
|
01-16-2009, 10:14 AM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: About my status
I'm never on myself anymore. Work hampers me, now if I got internet on my cellphone I could probably be able to be on the forums at work.
|
My Signature |
|
01-16-2009, 01:00 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: About my status
I worked out a deal 5 times a week is fine by me. ;D
|
|
|
02-08-2009, 12:40 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: About my status
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Metricus
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Sabby
Addictive maybe
|
I almost quit cold turkey, but I couldn't.
|
I can quite anytime I want to. Well I must be off now to play more games.
That's weird how people think this is a malicious or spyware site. One of the great things about this place is that the risk is very low due to games not being downloaded.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
02-08-2009, 03:14 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: About my status
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Winnebagel
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Metricus
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Sabby
Addictive maybe
|
I almost quit cold turkey, but I couldn't.
|
I can quite anytime I want to. Well I must be off now to play more games.
That's weird how people think this is a malicious or spyware site. One of the great things about this place is that the risk is very low due to games not being downloaded.
|
I just don't trust that Kong guy, he's shifty.
|
My Signature |
|
02-09-2009, 04:47 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: About my status
... ... ... ... ...
|
|
|
02-09-2009, 10:19 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: About my status
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
you mean hiding the fact that he's EVG, I don't get why he didn't want us to know, and no snappy comebacks anyone! 
|
Kong is entitled to his privacy and he has no obligation to tell you anything. I was joking about not trusting Kong, he's always been honest with me.
You're not good at making friends are you?
|
My Signature |
|
02-10-2009, 09:18 AM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: About my status
I was going to point out the same thing. There is a reason why he uses Kong has his user name and not his real name. Instead of questioning the "Why?" of Kong, perhaps you should thank him instead for making all of this. He doesn't have to answer to any of us.
|
|
|
02-10-2009, 10:22 AM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: About my status
whatever I'm frickin' gone, this is not why I came here and frankly I'm sick of you jim,
*left*
|
|
|
02-10-2009, 10:24 AM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: About my status
No one said you have to leave. You asked a question and we answered.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.
|