Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 06:36 AM   #1
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

By the way

I put Van Damme bugging out as my sig because of how funny that clip is. I remember stuff like that happening with windows95. I didn't scream like that but I wanted to. Just figured I'd share some lol with the rest of you.

In the spirit of hilarity, here's another short clip.
( Click to show/hide )
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:15 AM   #2
NintendoNerds's Avatar
Regular Poster
133 posts
NintendoNerds is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
NintendoNerds

Re: By the way

HAHA...that is hilarious dudebro I saw your Van Damme sig yesterday and started cracking up. I definitely remember that Windows 95 BSoD...or something very similat to that. Oh...and the other video you posted is funny. The little tike getting a meaty thigh right in the kisser.lol
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:30 AM   #3
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: By the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoNerds
HAHA...that is hilarious dudebro I saw your Van Damme sig yesterday and started cracking up. I definitely remember that Windows 95 BSoD...or something very similat to that. Oh...and the other video you posted is funny. The little tike getting a meaty thigh right in the kisser.lol
Well that was disturbing.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #4
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: By the way

LMFAO!

NN's post was funnier than the gifs themselves.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 11-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #5
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: By the way

I am a fan of babies getting body slammed.

Two thumbs up.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: By the way

( Click to show/hide )




( Click to show/hide )




( Click to show/hide )




And Still the best one by far

( Click to show/hide )


My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 11-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #7
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: By the way

I think the last one is messed up oasis.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS