| Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting. |
|
08-29-2008, 03:11 AM
|
#1
|
|
|
Corrupt a Wish
This game is fun, basically the Member above makes a wish, then the member below corrupts that wish and makes their own wish.
I will give you and example.
I wish I had a dog
------------------
You get a dead one.
I wish I had a moose.
-----------------------------
Thats how you do it. Lets play!
I wish I had Z Saber.
|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2008, 06:59 AM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
A broken one
I wish I could get parts
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

09-08-2008, 01:03 AM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
You didn't say which parts you wanted, so you get parts for everything, you have to pay a lot, and you have extraneous clutter in your home.
I wish I could get that computer in my room fixed.
|
My Signature |
|
Code:
-------------------<br />|...................|<br />|............#......|<br />|............@......|<br />|...................|<br />|...................|<br />---------------------<br />Norrin Radd LVL 25 HP 100/100
09-08-2008, 06:41 AM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
NO!!! ALL THE CLUTTER!!! OH THE HUMANITY! ...lol
uhm, you get a computer with no moniter
I wish I could fly?lol
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

09-08-2008, 12:53 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
you fly into and airplane engine ;D
I wish for a life time supply of corn flakes !
|
My Signature |
|
09-08-2008, 02:05 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
it is deleted for a second, but it magically reappears as tho nothing has happened
i wish that i would never have to work again..
|
|
|
09-08-2008, 03:01 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
You die.
I wish I get exactly what I want with no displeasing twists.
|
My Signature |
|
09-08-2008, 03:04 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
you get nothing ;D
i wish kong hadnt killed me...;D
|
|
|
09-08-2008, 03:51 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
A disease kills you.
I wish I could go to a bangels game.
|
My Signature |
|
09-08-2008, 03:56 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
but you end up buying tickets and going to a bagle cookoff
i wish that i was not at home today being bored lol...
|
|
|
09-08-2008, 03:58 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
You are back at your other job with half the pay. :P
I wish I could shoot fire while being resistant to it.
|
My Signature |
|
09-16-2008, 11:59 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Whoever grants it forgets the "resistant" part. You use the ability only to turn to a crisp.
I wish for a  (try corrupting that.)
|
My Signature |
|
Code:
-------------------<br />|...................|<br />|............#......|<br />|............@......|<br />|...................|<br />|...................|<br />---------------------<br />Norrin Radd LVL 25 HP 100/100
09-17-2008, 12:23 AM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
you know what you were wishing for and then do not get it...
i wish for a nice comment from the next person to post on here.
|
|
|
09-17-2008, 09:50 AM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
instead of a nice comment you get insulted.
I wish i had an broken arwing model.
|
|
|
09-17-2008, 02:53 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
You get a broken Wolfen Model instead :P
I wish, I wish, I was a fish! :P
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

09-17-2008, 09:41 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
you get your wish and turn into a fish unfortuanatlly a sea gull goes and snatches you out of the water and eats you..
i wish that i had as many champion trophys as tails does lol..
|
|
|
09-27-2008, 10:53 AM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
You get them and are banned.
I wish i could own nintendo.
|
My Signature |
|
This spoiler contains ponies.
09-27-2008, 01:15 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
You get the company........ 3.6billion dollars in debt
I wish I had some sorf of useless superpower
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

09-27-2008, 03:20 PM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
ok and you get the superpower of smelling... but with that superpower you can only smell things that stink and it is 500 times more then the normal person..
i wish that i could come up with a funnier wish..
|
|
|
09-27-2008, 04:09 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
You get one so funny you die from laughing
I wish I could think up things(like comebacks, and whitty humor) really fast(like 10x faster than now)
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

09-27-2008, 11:59 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
you think them up so fast, its gets so annoying and everyone hates you.
i wish i could have a panda
|
|
|
09-28-2008, 05:23 AM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Your panda is a voracious carnivore and it eats you.
I wish I had the Dinner Blaster.
|
My Signature |
|
Code:
-------------------<br />|...................|<br />|............#......|<br />|............@......|<br />|...................|<br />|...................|<br />---------------------<br />Norrin Radd LVL 25 HP 100/100
09-29-2008, 08:58 AM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Instead of The Dinner Blaster you get The Sock Blaster
I wish i had a better laptop.
|
|
|
09-30-2008, 02:53 AM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Your "better" laptop gets a virus.
I wish for a qiunhjtihgiahguitahgqun (Try corrupting THAT!)
|
My Signature |
|
Code:
-------------------<br />|...................|<br />|............#......|<br />|............@......|<br />|...................|<br />|...................|<br />---------------------<br />Norrin Radd LVL 25 HP 100/100
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 PM.
|