| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
08-23-2008, 09:55 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
gamecube recommendations
i just won a gamecube from my sister and ii dont have good games
can you guys recommend some for me?
|
My Signature |
|
08-23-2008, 10:06 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Mario Kart Double Dash
Super Mario Sunshine
Mario Baseball
Paper Mario 2
(Anyone notice a theme here? :P)
|
My Signature |
|
08-23-2008, 10:11 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
you can get most Resident Evil Games for the GC is you can find them...all recommended.
Fire emblem path of radiance
LoZ Wind Waker
LoZ Twilight Princess
Mario Golf
|
My Signature |
|
08-23-2008, 10:14 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
well i didnt expect any replies yet
|
My Signature |
|
08-23-2008, 10:37 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Metroid Prime
MegaMan Collection
StarWars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

08-23-2008, 11:30 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
I recommend you get a Wii. :P
All I can think of for GC atm is Animal Crossing. Seems cutesy but it's actually a great game.
|
My Signature |
|
08-23-2008, 11:37 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
i won the gamecube in a bet with my sister where i bet my ps2 but i knew would win
i cant get a free wii
|
My Signature |
|
08-24-2008, 01:14 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Mega Man X collection
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 2 and 3
Kirby Air ride
|
My Signature |
|
08-24-2008, 02:11 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I recommend you get a Wii. :P
All I can think of for GC atm is Animal Crossing. Seems cutesy but it's actually a great game.
|
i have to agree with you there dudebro that actually is a very addicting game and is actually fun to play and you have to keep up with the day to day as well so there is challenges ;D
|
|
|
08-24-2008, 02:25 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I recommend you get a Wii. :P
All I can think of for GC atm is Animal Crossing. Seems cutesy but it's actually a great game.
|
i have to agree with you there dudebro that actually is a very addicting game and is actually fun to play and you have to keep up with the day to day as well so there is challenges ;D
|
Pfft, I'd let my town rot for weeks and just come back and pull up all the weeds. Sure the townspeople(townsanimals?) would be all mad at me or even move away but it was funny. Also shutting off the GC without using the save feature was funny just for that npcs reactions. The only character who really yells at you.
I wish I could show people my awesome house in that game. I had a cool set up of those gyroids.
I'm trying to think of how to descibe this game for new players, it's such an odd game. Maybe kinda like Harvest moon?
|
My Signature |
|
08-24-2008, 10:06 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Pac-Man Vs.
|
My Signature |
|
08-24-2008, 11:43 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Mario Tennis
NBA 2K2 & 2K3
The Madden Games
Soul Calibur 2
Spider-Man 2
|
My Signature |
|
"Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect".<br />- Shingen Takeda<br /> Samurai Warriors
08-24-2008, 02:15 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I recommend you get a Wii. :P
All I can think of for GC atm is Animal Crossing. Seems cutesy but it's actually a great game.
|
i have to agree with you there dudebro that actually is a very addicting game and is actually fun to play and you have to keep up with the day to day as well so there is challenges ;D
|
Pfft, I'd let my town rot for weeks and just come back and pull up all the weeds. Sure the townspeople(townsanimals?) would be all mad at me or even move away but it was funny. Also shutting off the GC without using the save feature was funny just for that npcs reactions. The only character who really yells at you.
I wish I could show people my awesome house in that game. I had a cool set up of those gyroids.
I'm trying to think of how to descibe this game for new players, it's such an odd game. Maybe kinda like Harvest moon?
|
lol ya i have let it go as well and it is kinda funny to hear they went and moved to my wifes town and left mine. but thats the game tho.. and yes a little like harvest moon, i would describe it more as harvest moon meets the Sims 
|
|
|
08-24-2008, 02:43 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Gamecubes rule. My favorite gamecube games:
PIKMIN 2!
Def Jam: Fight For New York
Cel Damage
Super Monkey Ball (with friends mostly)
Beyond Good and Evil
Super Mario Sunshine
Batallion Wars
There are a few for ya.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

08-24-2008, 04:44 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Lets see....
Metroid Prime 1&2
Star Wars Bounty Hunter
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
NFS Most Wanted
Tony Hawk American Wasteland
007: Agent Under Fire
SSB Melee
Soul Caliber 2........
And a memory card ;D
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
|
 +  =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08-25-2008, 03:05 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
i would recommend resident evil zero. great game.
|
My Signature |
|
You Dont Stop Playing Games Because You Get Old, You Get Old Because You Stop playing Games. Well Known Fact.
08-30-2008, 03:54 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Here's a list of games you should think about: (Do your research before you buy)
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Mario Kart Double Dash
Super Mario Sunshine
F-Zero GX
Metroid Prime 1/2
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Kirby's Air Ride
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Super Mario Baseball
Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door
Metal Gear Solid: the Twin Snakes
007: Agent Under Fire
007: Nightfire
007: Everything or Nothing
MVP Baseball 2005/2004
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike
Star Fox Assault
Pikmin 1/2
Spiderman
Luigi's Mansion
Super Mario Tennis (I think thats the name, not shure)
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Warioware: Mega Party Game$
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit/Most Wanted
Burnout
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
I would also recomend a Wii, but you would have to buy it so think about it
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
09-02-2008, 07:30 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
TALES OF SYMPHONIA!!! its beter then 85% of gamecube/wii games! =D ..maybe 75% of gamecube but 85% wii lol....part 2 is coming out for the wii and i cant wait..i still play it...im 600+ hours in and STILL not 100% complete! at about 320 i complete main quest but theres new quest on newgame+ also new ending and new story...gameplay and SOME towns the same...gotta love gameplay... this site NEEDS to get tales of phantasia for GBA ( the series is achily called "tales of" theres symphonia 1+2, abyss, phantasia ..theres one for Xbox 360 and another for gamecube but forgot there names XD
i relly like the tales of series! each game has a terrific new battle mode =D and NONE are turn based ...if i recall one of them dosent have battle mode it used map/free battle!
|
|
|
09-02-2008, 10:38 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
I forgot about Tales of Symphonia. It's probably the best RPG on the Cube.
And for your information, it's:
Tales of Phantasia (Super Famicom, GBA)
Tales of Symphonia (Cube)
Tales of Symphonia 2 (Wii)
Tales of Legendia (PS2)
Tales of the Abyss (PS2)
Tales of Vaporia (if I remember the name right)(either PS3 or 360)
There's probably one more, but I don't remember what it is.
I played Phantasia to The Abyss very royally. I've beaten Symphonia twice, Legendia once, got halfway through The Abyss, & sucked big time on Phantasia. So yeah, I'm almost an expert on the "Tales of" series.
|
My Signature |
|
"Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect".<br />- Shingen Takeda<br /> Samurai Warriors
09-03-2008, 06:58 PM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
first i'd defintlly not recommend getting a wii i'm still waiting for them to make a fun game for it. also I'd say game wise I'd say
sonic adventurers XD and battle
Pokemon Colosseum and DX
|
|
|
09-03-2008, 10:06 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by gamefreak100200
first i'd defintlly not recommend getting a wii i'm still waiting for them to make a fun game for it.
|
Has the WHOLE WORLD gone INSANE?!
Has anyone but me PLAYED Mario Galaxy?!
Smash Bros?
Mario Kart?
Boom Blox?
Twilight Princess?
Lost Winds?
No More Heroes?
... 
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

09-03-2008, 10:10 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
I still won't buy a Wii just for those, not everyones the same, I only would consider buying 2 of those games
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

09-03-2008, 10:20 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
TrakMastaTom i agree with one of those Zelda that's it
PS. Mario's been dead for about two years
|
|
|
09-04-2008, 02:17 PM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Have you played Mario Galaxy?? How has mario been dead for 2 years? You cannot make a statement like that if you haven't played any mario games on the wii.
|
My Signature |
|
09-04-2008, 04:33 PM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: gamecube recommendations
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by gamefreak100200
TrakMastaTom i agree with one of those Zelda that's it
PS. Mario's been dead for about two years
|
Mario Galaxy is the best game of this generation. You've either never played it, or you are fooling yourself. No one that ever liked a Mario game can play it and say that Mario is dead.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 PM.
|