Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #1
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Marxxx And His First Trophy

;D Marxxx just claimed his first trophy and by custom by me since he stole the trophy from me I will let him keep it...

But the whole point of this thread was to commemerate his first trophy that he got on this site was

Barbie - Vacation Adventure ;D

Good job Marxxx by getting your Barbie Trophy

(Just joshing you Marxxx )
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 08-08-2008, 11:57 PM   #2
count100's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
 
count100

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

i don't know whats worse the fact that he took it from ya oasis or the fact that you had it in the first place ;D
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:43 AM   #3
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

LMAO, wasn't one of your first for the NES Barbie?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-09-2008, 11:26 AM   #4
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

@tails No it was not I got barbie at around 20 and I got barbie vacation adventure in my quest to get above tenser in the stats.

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 08-09-2008, 11:28 AM   #5
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

And to me at around 20 is one of your first. :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #6
marxxx's Avatar
Regular Poster
175 posts
marxxx has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
marxxx

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

sorry oasis. i was desperate.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
You Dont Stop Playing Games Because You Get Old, You Get Old Because You Stop playing Games. Well Known Fact.
Old 08-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #7
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy


My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 08-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #8
V ideoY3K's Avatar
Regular Poster
398 posts
V ideoY3K has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
V ideoY3K

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

I was despirate too when I got my first trophy and everyone knows which one that was. I'm already working on trying for the Sonic Blox trophy
which I may never get, but I have lots of fun trying.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
&quot;Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect&quot;.<br />- Shingen Takeda<br />&nbsp; Samurai Warriors
Old 08-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #9
marxxx's Avatar
Regular Poster
175 posts
marxxx has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
marxxx

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

exactly. its all done in fun.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
You Dont Stop Playing Games Because You Get Old, You Get Old Because You Stop playing Games. Well Known Fact.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #10
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

Desprite? Double Dragon Genesis and Double Dragon 2 NES were one of my first games, In fact thats the only reason I first joined RU to get the Double Dragon high scores and Sabby knows I had them all at a point.

Point is, being despite is lame play the games you like not because its a easy high score. That does not mean I have taken easy scores before. I did not at first. :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-09-2008, 09:23 PM   #11
marxxx's Avatar
Regular Poster
175 posts
marxxx has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
marxxx

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

yeah, i guess your right.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
You Dont Stop Playing Games Because You Get Old, You Get Old Because You Stop playing Games. Well Known Fact.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #12
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

I'd give you competition for your high score but, I will pass. :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-09-2008, 09:26 PM   #13
marxxx's Avatar
Regular Poster
175 posts
marxxx has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
marxxx

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

hey, im always up for a challenge.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
You Dont Stop Playing Games Because You Get Old, You Get Old Because You Stop playing Games. Well Known Fact.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:27 PM   #14
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

make it a beatemup, then game on.

I do not want to do hide and seek.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #15
marxxx's Avatar
Regular Poster
175 posts
marxxx has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
marxxx

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

bring it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
You Dont Stop Playing Games Because You Get Old, You Get Old Because You Stop playing Games. Well Known Fact.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #16
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

Now get a high score, Try TMNT 3 Manhattan Project, Double Dragon SMS ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #17
marxxx's Avatar
Regular Poster
175 posts
marxxx has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
marxxx

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

I'll see what I can do.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
You Dont Stop Playing Games Because You Get Old, You Get Old Because You Stop playing Games. Well Known Fact.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:50 PM   #18
V ideoY3K's Avatar
Regular Poster
398 posts
V ideoY3K has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
V ideoY3K

Re: Marxxx And His First Trophy

The Sonic Blox record is going down (Sorry, Tails. It's not because of you I'm going for it.) And Candy Tetris too.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
&quot;Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect&quot;.<br />- Shingen Takeda<br />&nbsp; Samurai Warriors
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trophy madness V ideoY3K All Other Games 4 08-19-2008 10:26 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:39 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS