Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 08:19 PM   #1
Metricus's Avatar
Regular Poster
143 posts
Metricus is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to Metricus
 
Metricus

I'm a Newbie

My status is still newbie just like when I joined. What can I do to get it up to jr. member?
Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #2
mj23's Avatar
Regular Poster
966 posts
mj23 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to mj23 Send a message via MSN to mj23
 
mj23

Re: I'm a Newbie

posts

0-25 newbie
i dont remember all of them
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:33 PM   #3
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: I'm a Newbie

Spam and Junk and Forum Games do not count twords your post count, just posting just to gain posts is wrong as well.

it goes like this

Newbie 0-24
Jr. Member 25-99
Full Member 100-249
Sr. Member 250-749
Hero 750+
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 07-07-2008, 08:40 PM   #4
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: I'm a Newbie

Yeah, but it's not that hard, I've never posted JUST to post, and I got Jr. Member, so just stay active and look around for things that interest you to stay up with and you'll eventually make Sr. Member or Hero Member, or something of that sort
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-07-2008, 10:27 PM   #5
somedude21's Avatar
Regular Poster
248 posts
somedude21 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
somedude21

Re: I'm a Newbie

I cant wait until im a Sr. Member
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:18 AM   #6
count100's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
 
count100

Re: I'm a Newbie

it takes along time to get up there, i will tell ya that. i am still trying for the hero level and one day i might just make it..;D
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:54 AM   #7
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: I'm a Newbie

We need something after Hero member. Maybe SuperHero - 5k posts. Give us something to shoot for.

Not to ruin the surprise but the Sr/Full and Hero forums are less active than the open forums. Makes sense though. Maybe once more people get higher post counts those boards can be more active. Just don't spam to do it, really not worth it. In the end it's just a post count on a forum right? Besides I think you can buy post count in the shop still.
Also if you join a team there's another hidden forum.

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:32 AM   #8
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

Re: I'm a Newbie

@ count: same, hopefully ill make it too ;D

@ dudebro: maybe a little lower, 5k is a bit steep
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:05 AM   #9
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: I'm a Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
We need something after Hero member. Maybe SuperHero - 5k posts. Give us something to shoot for.

Not to ruin the surprise but the Sr/Full and Hero forums are less active than the open forums. Makes sense though. Maybe once more people get higher post counts those boards can be more active. Just don't spam to do it, really not worth it. In the end it's just a post count on a forum right? Besides I think you can buy post count in the shop still.
Also if you join a team there's another hidden forum.

i remember besides sabby/Kong/Tenser i was the only one who had access to Hero when it was made ;D

but 5k posts, i don't think it should be based on post count to avoid spamming, maybe get stuff when Kong feels you deserve it. (see another section)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 07-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #10
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Re: I'm a Newbie

tails said with his 35k posts ;D

you know tails and I have more posts than anyone.

and you can say we spamed for our posts but if you think about it we were the activists to get the forum games not towards post count so maybe we have 200 posts that should not count.

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
Old 07-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #11
somedude21's Avatar
Regular Poster
248 posts
somedude21 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
somedude21

Re: I'm a Newbie

Tails doesnt have 35k posts. Check again >.>
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:22 PM   #12
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: I'm a Newbie

he forgot a period he ment 3.5k.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 07-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #13
somedude21's Avatar
Regular Poster
248 posts
somedude21 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
somedude21

Re: I'm a Newbie

lol gotcha >.<
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #14
david man45's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
david man45

Re: I'm a Newbie

Unless there is some kind of buisness to discuss between better more expirienced members, they should be inactive.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:32 PM   #15
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: I'm a Newbie

oooh below the belt by david !
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 07-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #16
somedude21's Avatar
Regular Poster
248 posts
somedude21 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
somedude21

Re: I'm a Newbie

Below the belt but in between the top of the legs =)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:21 AM   #17
Metricus's Avatar
Regular Poster
143 posts
Metricus is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to Metricus
 
Metricus

Re: I'm a Newbie

Thanks everybody this realy helps.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 11:38 AM   #18
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: I'm a Newbie

you know, i agree with Tails, it should be based on what the mod's feel they can trust you with, move up the chain when you deserve it, and it would probably get ridd of a lot of these spam posts
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #19
Metricus's Avatar
Regular Poster
143 posts
Metricus is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to Metricus
 
Metricus

Re: I'm a Newbie

Thats actually a pretty good idea.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #20
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: I'm a Newbie

I mean your still a newbie, but i think you should have Jr. Member, I don't even know why I have Full Member yet
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #21
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: I'm a Newbie

It goes by post count.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:44 PM   #22
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: I'm a Newbie

I know it does, but I dont think i deserve Full Member quite yet, im exited about it yes, but i dont feel ive earded it yet
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-20-2008, 10:47 PM   #23
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: I'm a Newbie

It's not like you get superpowers or anything. Hero Member, now that's alittle different.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:48 PM   #24
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: I'm a Newbie

lol, i know that also, but i still dont think ive been here long enough for it
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 07-21-2008, 03:25 PM   #25
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: I'm a Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
It's not like you get superpowers or anything. Hero Member, now that's alittle different.
yep ;D

funny how at first Kong said it was an april fools joke.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie here needing some help. TecmoFAN Chat 6 02-22-2009 07:19 PM
Newbie questions joshofsilence Chat 8 02-20-2008 10:20 PM
Another newbie Metaldud Introduce Yourself 1 02-01-2007 07:36 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS