Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Scoop This section contains interesting stories found on the web, mostly to do with retro gaming.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Scoop

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2018, 03:11 AM   #1
Robot's Avatar
Regular Poster
576 posts
Robot is kissing everybody's bum just rightRobot is kissing everybody's bum just rightRobot is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
 
Robot

How I learned to stop worrying and love retro video game collecting - SYFY WIRE

How I learned to stop worrying and love retro video game collecting SYFY WIREAt New York Comic-Con this year, I spent a lot of time drooling over refurbished Nintendo 64 consoles and games. I sighed happily at the feeling of an original ...



More...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How I learned to stop worrying and love retro video game collecting Robot Scoop 0 11-25-2018 02:23 AM
Video Game Developer is Currently Working on a Retro-Style, 8-bit 'Mandy' Game! Robot Scoop 0 11-25-2018 02:23 AM
15 Life Lessons Learned from Video Game Peripherals Kugyince Scoop 7 05-12-2010 06:38 PM
Who has the best Retro Video Game Mascot? Kong All Other Games 13 04-24-2007 03:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS