| Retro Uprising Support Questions and answers about Retro Uprising. |
|
07-22-2016, 06:16 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
It's not in the queue.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
07-22-2016, 06:27 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
say what? I submitted the score and everything
|
|
|
07-22-2016, 06:32 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
you can see at the bottom of the pic before it's cut off .. it says game was uploaded and score was added
|
|
|
07-22-2016, 07:49 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
If you have not played another console game in score mode since then I can help you. If not it is lost. Sorry.
This would happen only if there was any interruption in internet connectivity between your computer and the server at time of submitting., Either your router, internet provider, our server etc. In future it is possible to verify your score submitted before exiting game by clicking the "view submitted score" button on game page.
|
My Signature |
|
07-22-2016, 09:13 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
just played another game and got 41 million not 91 but good enough at the moment.
|
|
|
07-22-2016, 09:14 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
picture of game
|
|
|
07-23-2016, 01:47 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
|
My Signature |
|
07-26-2016, 04:43 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
It will be beaten by me....Lol
|
My Signature |
|
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
07-27-2016, 05:03 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason L. Davis
It will be beaten by me....Lol
|
Are you aiming for the 41mil or the 91mil?
|
My Signature |
|
Koos van Dyk (KVD)
aka Ballas
When someone says "STOP"
I never know if its IN THE NAME OF LOVE,
HAMMERTIME, or if I am supposed to
COLLABERATE AND LISTEN...
08-07-2016, 05:39 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
I played Final Fight 3 and did over 1,600,000 pts. I played the game twice and none of my scores were posted on the score board, even though the message told me the score was saved successfully. What do I do? 
|
|
|
11-05-2016, 05:03 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
Games of long duration have uploading problems, after Monopoly and Ms Pacman, I recently faced same problem in Super Off Road -Nintendo Game Boy. I made 7810 but it was never uploaded.

|
|
|
11-06-2016, 02:15 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
Thanks, PP1969GR. Good to know. 
|
|
|
11-07-2016, 01:12 AM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
...but not always. I tried again with a score of 8090 and this time its uploaded. A game of about 100 minutes. Looks like you have to avoid delays and/or pauses.
|
|
|
12-27-2016, 11:23 AM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
I did 823,200 pts. in Super Double Dragon (SNES) few days ago:

|
My Signature |
|
Snoochie boochies!

12-27-2016, 12:01 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
Try again in Beta version.
|
|
|
12-27-2016, 02:16 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
It WAS the beta version, lol! Otherwise, I wouldn't start the game.
|
My Signature |
|
Snoochie boochies!

12-27-2016, 02:52 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUNTMAN
It WAS the beta version, lol! Otherwise, I wouldn't start the game.
|
So far, beta version has not failed me.
Are you sure that all other factors were ok?
|
|
|
12-27-2016, 02:56 PM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PP1969GR
So far, beta version has not failed me.
Are you sure that all other factors were ok?
|
It's still in the score queue. We're a little short on mods and time right now, but we'll get to it.
|
|
|
12-27-2016, 03:35 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by krehztim
It's still in the score queue. We're a little short on mods and time right now, but we'll get to it.
|
Yes indeed, looks like our friend Bluntman did not click on the "View All Scores" option.
|
|
|
12-28-2016, 10:15 AM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
As a matter of fact PP1969GR, my friend, I did check that option and it were not visible in the queue. However, I didn't want to "push" the moderators to check it at all cost because of the Christmas time as I figured they would be busy with their personal lives and I didn't want to be rude. So, I decided to wait a bit.
|
My Signature |
|
Snoochie boochies!

12-29-2016, 03:02 AM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PP1969GR
Games of long duration have uploading problems, after Monopoly and Ms Pacman, I recently faced same problem in Super Off Road -Nintendo Game Boy. I made 7810 but it was never uploaded.
|
That's true, i've lost some games of long duration because that... I remember now only:
Micro Machines Cleared
Carmageddon Cleared
Road Rash Cleared
Rampage Cleared
But well, doesn't matter. There were good time killers anyway 
|
|
|
12-29-2016, 08:16 AM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Where is my score for this?
That is why you've got to post a reminder right here. So far, that is the only way to keep some of your scores.
|
My Signature |
|
Snoochie boochies!

Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 AM.
|