| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
05-26-2013, 10:11 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
super smash bros wii U
in another week or so we will see the first footage of this game promised by Nintendo . i mean as we first heard this game a year ago . we were told they working with bandi . i mean that gives us a lot more fighters to work with .i mean i love the series a lot and think its a good fresh fighting game they always improving stuff to the crazy areas and the Pokémon in the game make it look and play awesome . we could see a lot of different fighters maybe mega man and many others . its also been while since the last smash bros game so there is a lot of brand new legends and new pokemon that are now out for sure . so there is a lot of possibility for that as well .
i mean what fighters you think will be or would you like to see in the game .or other changes or tweaks you would like to see .
|
|
|
05-26-2013, 11:18 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
King K. Rool would be a hilarious addition.
Shulk (Xenoblade), Mega Man/Zero, Maxwell (Scribblenauts) could be interesting (I could see him as an assist trophy), King Hippo (Punchout), Raiden (MGS) would be a fanboy addition, Banjo & Kazooie, Sora (Kingdom Hearts -even though it started as Sony exclusive, KH has been on a couple of Nintendo handhelds), Viewtiful Joe, Paper Mario.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
05-26-2013, 11:20 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
Last edited by Seahawk; 05-01-2016 at 05:35 PM..
|
|
|
05-27-2013, 05:56 AM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
Mewtwo is no newcomer, mewtwo has been in melee.
|
|
|
05-27-2013, 07:11 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
its talking about his X/Y form
|
My Signature |
|
05-27-2013, 07:50 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
@SH are those all the characters that are gonna be in the game or just ones that were in the trailer of the game . i hope not i was expecting more then 30 charaters for sure .
|
|
|
05-27-2013, 10:30 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
I'm hoping there's at least 5 more characters in this game than Brawl. I didn't see Luigi, Lucas, or Ganondorf's names listed. I hope they didn't get the axe. I would love to see Knuckles and Tails in this game or even Eggman.
|
My Signature |
|
Game_Crazy06
05-27-2013, 01:01 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
That would be pretty dumb by the part of Nintendo if they took Luigi away. A clone of Mario or not, Luigi is still a huge character in Nintendo and has a huge fanbase.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
05-27-2013, 08:26 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
|
Is this even for real? I can't help but be skeptical.
Last edited by OmegaShadow; 05-27-2013 at 08:28 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
Happiness is the meaning of life, and life is the meaning of existence.
05-27-2013, 08:37 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
We don't know, and we won't know until June 11.
|
|
|
05-27-2013, 09:39 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
People like this came out of the woodwork over on GameFAQs when Super Smash Bros. Brawl was still known as Revolution. Promising things that never came through, of course, so if anything, I'll see it as doubtful.
I will say, though, I do hope that blog comes back. You know which one I'm talking about.
YOU MUST RECOVER
|
My Signature |
|
"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."
Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)
05-27-2013, 09:47 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
You mean the Smash Bros. Dojo blog?
|
|
|
05-27-2013, 10:52 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
YES.
I loved that thing. I signed on every day (by sign on I mean check it) to see what new things came out. I was excited beyond belief for the game and I'm glad I got it at midnight. It was a happy time in my life.
|
My Signature |
|
"his voice swayed with the kindness of devils."
Games in Progress (Name [System, company, year released]: Location Ingame / Current Objective)
05-27-2013, 11:19 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
Ha ha I know the feeling, I checked that blog every day too. Me and my old roomates were mad hyped about the game at the time.
|
|
|
05-27-2013, 11:26 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: super smash bros wii U
I did as well.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 PM.
|