Unless I am overlooking something, this game seems broken.
Get to level 3....I can't get the elevator to function so am unable to finish the level. Others have gotten past it in the past looking at their scores..but maybe the emulator has been updated or something since.
I even looked at youtube videos and see them using the elevator with no problems.
any help appreciated...it's a cool platform game...remember playing it BITD.
thx
Hi Rick
Try using the number keys 1,2,3 and 4. Depending what platform level you are on they will have different functions. Took a bit of playing round to figure it out, a lot of that time was just trying to get to level 3!
"ELEVATOR (3) - Press #5 to retrieve the elevator to Bounty Bob's level. Press 1-4 to arrive at the desired level. Bounty Bob must be on the elevator when you press 1-4 to set it in motion. He may jump off the elevator at any time while it is moving."