12-31-2011, 11:04 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Happy New Year!
At least, it will be happy if the world doesn't end this year.
Does anyone here have any New Year's resolutions? Personally, I don't because I can't hold myself to them.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
01-01-2012, 12:10 AM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
My New Year's resolution last year was to make no more New Year's resolutions.
|
My Signature |
|
01-01-2012, 12:20 AM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
happy new year everyone
|
My Signature |
|
01-01-2012, 12:37 AM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
New Years resolution: jump the English channel.
|
|
|
01-01-2012, 12:47 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
don't worry guys  ..... anywho i just wanted to say happy new year!  and i don't mean to brag about this but....  we hope things improve this year on this website! 
|
|
|
01-01-2012, 12:50 AM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
My New Years resolution is to work, and do my best in school.
|
|
|
01-01-2012, 01:31 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
New Years resolution: jump the English channel.
|
Can I watch you jump in the English channel I'll save you if you drown (just kidding) lol.
 (to all!)
|
|
|
01-01-2012, 01:43 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
I resolve to continue to feed my carnal desires.
|
My Signature |
|
01-01-2012, 01:50 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Happy new year to you all!
I adore you all in my own little way
Its 7.50 am here andIve drunk a bit too much morgan spiced, but yeah happy Xmas and stuff.
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
01-01-2012, 01:54 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyPineapple
I'll save you if you drown (just kidding)
|
My god woman! You think I won't make the jump?
Anyways, here's my real resolution; get the highest ranked post this year. We start here, with a credit to our hard working game mods of RU.

|
|
|
01-01-2012, 02:24 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
My god woman! You think I won't make the jump?
Anyways, here's my real resolution; get the highest ranked post this year. We start here, with a credit to our hard working game mods of RU.

|
"The Last RU Supper."
I think you would. 
|
|
|
01-01-2012, 03:08 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Happy New Year everyone!
My resolution is probably to maintain grades and get a job towards the latter part of the year 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
01-01-2012, 03:25 AM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
My resolution is to not rate up DN for that pic, I help out the game mods. :/
But really I'm gonna try to avoid letting morons anger me. I doubt I'll make it 24 hours.
|
My Signature |
|
01-01-2012, 03:47 AM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Happy new years everyone!
Resolution is to become a better person in general.
Hope everyone had a great new years!
|
My Signature |
|
01-01-2012, 04:47 AM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Happy new year turds!
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-01-2012, 07:22 AM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
It sure has begun interesting, to say the least.
|
My Signature |
|
01-01-2012, 09:58 AM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
My god woman! You think I won't make the jump?
Anyways, here's my real resolution; get the highest ranked post this year. We start here, with a credit to our hard working game mods of RU.

|
Im quite upset that I wasnt Invited 
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
01-01-2012, 11:28 AM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
happy day after yesterday
Now I have to remember to fill out the stupid date with a twelve on my paperwork stuff.
|
My Signature |
|
01-01-2012, 11:40 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
Im quite upset that I wasnt Invited 
|
Quote:
|
My resolution is to not rate up DN for that pic, I help out the game mods. :/
|
Well I'm sure they only had twelve chairs. Don't worry, it was a really awkward supper after the big news was revealed.
Quote:
|
But really I'm gonna try to avoid letting morons anger me. I doubt I'll make it 24 hours.
|
I'm not sure whether I should do a Dark Emperor joke or a Hank Hill joke.
|
|
|
01-01-2012, 11:46 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
I think the Hank Hill joke is more apt.

|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
01-01-2012, 12:06 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
Well I'm sure they only had twelve chairs. Don't worry, it was a really awkward supper after the big news was revealed.
|
See thats the real reason he got cruxified...because he forgot to invite people to his supper.
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
01-01-2012, 12:21 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
See thats the real reason he got cruxified...because he forgot to invite people to his supper.
|
All righty, let's just fix this up then...
|
|
|
01-01-2012, 05:08 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
All righty, let's just fix this up then...

|
Yey!! 
Im happy now, bet it wasnt such a bad party now im there 
Have I got a body? (cant really see on my notebook)
we should all have speach bubbles 
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
01-01-2012, 06:55 PM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Well at least sez got to be on the cool side. Look at the dorks on RUs right. 
|
My Signature |
|
01-01-2012, 07:18 PM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: Happy New Year!
Am I trying to grab Sez's boobs in that picture?
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 PM.
|