|
View Poll Results: What do you think of my new car?
|
|
ugly as sin
|
  
|
7 |
63.64% |
|
pimpin!
|
  
|
4 |
36.36% |
10-14-2011, 08:26 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Picked up my new ride today
Lol, what do you guys think?

|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
10-14-2011, 08:36 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
It's hard for me to explain, if you were ask me on the fly, you would get a reaction like;
"It's cool, but not too pretty to look at."
So, you travel with a big group?
|
|
|
10-14-2011, 08:41 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
Honestly I hate how those look.
|
My Signature |
|
10-14-2011, 08:44 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
Reminds me of RC proams 2nd car you get.
|
My Signature |
|
10-14-2011, 08:47 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
So, you travel with a big group?
|
Dude, the thing is tiny. I was looking for a size comparison and apparently Forrest Grifin has one haha:

This one is more like mine actually, same color.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
10-14-2011, 08:54 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
Steve is pimpin'.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
10-14-2011, 09:49 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
Sorry but I don't find those kind of vehicles attractive at all.
|
|
|
10-14-2011, 10:19 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
Looks like Chrisp is the only one who knows style.
This guy pimped his out retro style:
8 bit Nintendo Scion
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
10-14-2011, 11:04 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
Ah, so you are a personal fan of the car, Steven? What is it that you like about it?
|
|
|
10-15-2011, 12:18 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
Sorry, I see those cars and it makes me think of this.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrU6xeIFvM4"]KIA 2012 Soul funny new 2011 car commercial - YouTube[/ame]
or a game of Tetris.
But everyone has there own style and tastes in vehicles. Regardless, congrats on the new car purchased SC.
|
My Signature |
|
10-15-2011, 02:21 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
I had to vote NO on the Soul. It's a little too Euro for me. Certain people can pimp it, though, like Cassidy for example.  In fact, I thought that Forrest Griffin picture actually WAS Cassidy!
How about this one I just picked up?
Last edited by tanc24; 10-15-2011 at 02:24 AM..
|
My Signature |
|
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!

10-15-2011, 02:25 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
@DN believe it or not it cant really be put into words, when you see it blasting Metric through the sub-woofer youll understand.
@Sabs, these are te original box cars, accept no imitation, and thanks
There is definetly a love it or hate it thing going on, thats why I put the poll, I know most would hate it.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
10-15-2011, 02:25 AM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
I thought that pic was him too and I was about to ask if he knew how much he looked like Forest. 
|
My Signature |
|
10-16-2011, 04:56 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
It's a decently appealing vehicle. It's aesthetically pleasing in certain regards, aesthetically pleasing in the same way a cardboard box with wheels is.
It looks very uniform, that's it. Uniform and crisp, straight lines and simple shapes.
That said, it looks okay but not cool.
|
|
|
11-03-2011, 04:02 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Picked up my new ride today
It's hard for me to say, so im not :P I'm very Chevy biased
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 AM.
|