Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Pokemon

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #1
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Obtain 'Zoroark' with unique 'Snarl' ability!

The new Toys'R' Us event for Pokémon Black & White gives you the rare Pokémon; Zoroark. This Pokémon is not findable easily within the games. However, this Zoroark is given the special move, Snarl, not knowable by any other Pokémon at time of delivery.

Games Obtainable With: Black & White
Available from: September 18th 2011 to September 25th 2011
Location: Toys 'R' Us

Credit: Serebii

Oddly enough I haven't checked stuff for months.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 09-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Obtain 'Zoroark' with unique 'Snarl' ability!

I got two, did you get one?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 09-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Obtain 'Zoroark' with unique 'Snarl' ability!

Are you talking to yourself?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:45 PM   #4
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Obtain 'Zoroark' with unique 'Snarl' ability!

More like a bump, Joz.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 09-24-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: Obtain 'Zoroark' with unique 'Snarl' ability!

Nope, I didn't, nor do I really care at this point

Thanks anyway Tails. If a special comes out with a Pokemon I really love, then I'd probably get it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 09-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #6
yoshi_star10's Avatar
 
yoshi_star10

Re: Obtain 'Zoroark' with unique 'Snarl' ability!

If it would have come out on wi-fi, I definitely would have got it
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS