| Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others. |
|
08-29-2011, 07:42 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Re-Intro
So since I have been gone almost a year, I figured a new introduction would be good. I am currently living in Arkansas now (last you all heard from me, I was in Korea...and Texas before that). Still in the military and still a cop teaching people how to shoot. For those of you that don't know me, I am married with two kids (4year old daughter, and a 2 year old son). Good to be back. Hopefully I don't disappear for a year again.
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tenser
I'd be crabby too if you made me eat crap.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong

How much is that other government crap?
|
08-29-2011, 07:50 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
I'll say it again, welcome back, again. So do you play Minecraft?
|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2011, 08:00 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Welcome back! Hope you find more time to be here this time around. 
|
|
|
08-29-2011, 08:00 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Welcome back. Again.
Also, DB, wow you're proud of getting minecraft :P
|
|
|
08-29-2011, 08:02 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Proud is a weird way to put it. I'm just trying to get more RU people to play it.
|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2011, 08:04 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Re-intros are in style!
|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2011, 08:18 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Welcome back Jeckel. How was your stay in North Korea?
|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2011, 09:18 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Welcome back Jeckel, good to see you.
|
My Signature |
|
08-29-2011, 09:36 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Welcome back. How was your time from leaving to returning?
|
|
|
08-29-2011, 10:25 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
A prodigal son returns, welcome back to RU jeckel.
|
My Signature |
|
08-30-2011, 11:42 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Welcome Back to the forums. Nice to have you here again.
|
|
|
08-30-2011, 11:48 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Welcome back Jeckel! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-01-2011, 02:02 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel22
Still in the military and still a cop teaching people how to shoot.
|
You are in the military and a cop? How do you do both at the same time?
Welcome back.
|
My Signature |
|
09-01-2011, 02:04 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Maybe he's a weekend warrior. Or maybe he's Military Police.
|
My Signature |
|
09-01-2011, 11:31 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Re-Intro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000
Maybe he's a weekend warrior.
|
I've been looking into that path myself.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
| Thread |
Thread Starter |
Forum |
Replies |
Last Post |
|
Belated Intro
|
Ragtag |
Introduce Yourself |
20 |
05-01-2009 01:50 PM |
|
ninjatiamat's intro
|
ZedIsDead |
Introduce Yourself |
17 |
12-23-2007 10:48 PM |
|
Re-intro
|
wanman |
Introduce Yourself |
17 |
11-20-2007 10:50 AM |
|
Re-Intro
|
jeckel22 |
Introduce Yourself |
19 |
08-02-2007 04:14 AM |
|
Intro
|
BigChunk76 |
Introduce Yourself |
3 |
03-01-2007 12:19 PM |
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 AM.
|