| Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others. |
|
08-08-2011, 09:54 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Good day!
Hello, kind Sirs and Ma'ams! I am new here, so it seems fitting to come here. I love this site and I am hoping to complete MANY MANY rpgs on this site, namely the Phantasy Star series. (I have played Final Fantasy to death) I would also like to get high scores, but number of high scores some people have is really daunting. 
|
|
|
08-08-2011, 09:57 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Welcome to RU Enide!
|
|
|
08-08-2011, 09:59 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Welcome Enid! I'm sure you will enjoy it here.
|
|
|
08-08-2011, 09:59 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Welcome to the site Enide. You will find a little bit of everything here. Enjoy the many games and the forums full of interesting and helpful people.
|
My Signature |
|
08-08-2011, 10:00 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Sup foo.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-08-2011, 10:10 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
I like turtles.
|
My Signature |
|
08-08-2011, 10:56 PM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Welcome Enide! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
08-09-2011, 12:49 AM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000
I like turtles.
|
Johnathan?
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-09-2011, 01:59 AM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enide
I would also like to get high scores, but number of high scores some people have is really daunting. 
|
Some people have a ridiculous amount because we have lots of games on the site. But don't be intimidated, most scores can be beaten.
Welcome to RU.
|
My Signature |
|
08-09-2011, 08:45 AM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
We have tons of games that we don't even know we have yet. Every day I find something new that I've never played before. And I've been here for almost two years. Anyways, welcome to RU and feel free to pilfer in people's High Scores treasure troves all you want. If you're good enough you actually get a badge for being such a thief!
The title of this thread reminded me this:
NSFW
|
My Signature |
|
08-09-2011, 05:55 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enide
Hello, kind Sirs and Ma'ams! I am new here, so it seems fitting to come here. I love this site and I am hoping to complete MANY MANY rpgs on this site, namely the Phantasy Star series. (I have played Final Fantasy to death) I would also like to get high scores, but number of high scores some people have is really daunting. 
|
Hi Enide, and welcome to RU, the best site on the net!
If you like RPG's, you're in the right place.
International releases and even a lot of Homebrew hacks, including at least one especially created for RetroUprising by one of our members!
Regarding your feelings of intimidation towards our members with high scores, you are not alone my friend.
You must accept the fact that this site is home to some of the best Gamers on the planet, {and I stand behind that statement 100%} so to feel your skills inadequate to theirs is common.
True confessions of an average gamer

|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
08-09-2011, 07:46 PM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Welcome!
|
|
|
08-09-2011, 07:56 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Turtles make for a great stew.
|
My Signature |
|
08-09-2011, 09:52 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Turtles make for a great stew.
|
Shredder?
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-09-2011, 11:54 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Thanks everyone, I just got back from Washington state. I am sooooo tired.  I'm just now going to start Phantasy Star 3! And maybe, you may soon find some competition for all your guys' (is that correct) high scores! 
---------- Post added 08-10-2011 at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-09-2011 at 11:57 PM ----------
Oopsie, forgot to say I live in Florida and I just came back from Washington. I spent ALL day driving and flying. Maybe I'm more tired than I thoug............ 
|
|
|
08-10-2011, 02:46 AM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Welcome Enide, it's always nice to meet a new member.
When you say you were in Washington, do you mean Washington State or the Washington located in the District of Colombia?
Why were you in whichever Washington? Just curious, feel free not to answer if you are uncomfortable with my asking.
Last edited by Demon-Mask; 08-10-2011 at 03:03 AM..
|
|
|
08-10-2011, 02:48 AM
|
#20
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Welcome to Ru Enide.
|
My Signature |
|
08-10-2011, 03:07 PM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask
Welcome Enide, it's always nice to meet a new member.
When you say you were in Washington, do you mean Washington State or the Washington located in the District of Colombia?
Why were you in whichever Washington? Just curious, feel free not to answer if you are uncomfortable with my asking.
|
Maybe he is Obama.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-10-2011, 04:19 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
Maybe he is Obama.
|
He could be the Ghost of Kurt Cobain too.
Welcome to RU Enide, there are some really awesome RPGs here to try.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
08-10-2011, 07:12 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
I've been trying to resist saying this but I can't anymore. "Enide we never really knew each other anyway".  (Now let's see who gets the reference.)
|
|
|
08-10-2011, 07:16 PM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond
He could be the Ghost of Kurt Cobain too.
|
I'm pretty sure Washington has done much better than Kurt Cobain. Much, much better in fact.
You ever heard of the {vastly overrated} god-tier guitarist Jimi Hendrix?
How about any of the Seattle-grunge musicians that didn't take the easy road out of life by blowing their brains out? I cannot admire Kurt Cobain due to that, there is no honor in killing yourself.
Besides, Nirvana was low-tier amongst grunge anyway.
Okay, sorry for that rant.
|
|
|
08-10-2011, 07:19 PM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: Good day!
Hendrix is overrated? I've never heard anyone who plays like he did. Admittedly I'm not that into music but I've never heard that claim before. I even have a few die hard guitar playing friends who think he was awesome. What makes him overrated?
Also you're being too harsh on Cobain. He was a good musician and his tragic life should not diminish that. Have some compassion.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 AM.
|