| Closed Contests Completed/Closed/Finished/Game Over/Archive of Expired Contests |
|
|
View Poll Results: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
|
|
Dudebro
|
  
|
10 |
34.48% |
|
JoeGrotowski
|
  
|
12 |
41.38% |
|
Jozman3000
|
  
|
2 |
6.90% |
|
stevencassidy13
|
  
|
4 |
13.79% |
|
samejamesbond
|
  
|
1 |
3.45% |
01-28-2011, 01:09 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Best Forum Participant - This is the user who you think made the forums the most entertaining and lively.
Nominees:
Dudebro
JoeGrotowski
Jozman3000
stevencassidy13
samejamesbond
You get one vote only, so make it count. Remember that this is for 2010 events only!
Good luck and remember that if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.
|
|
|
01-31-2011, 09:03 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
For a topic about forum posting it sure is quiet in here. Atm it's a 6-6 tie with myself and JG. Good luck JG, if I didn't vote for you I'd be winning right now. 
|
My Signature |
|
01-31-2011, 09:06 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
i must not have gotten enough nominations... oh well i vote for dudebro
|
|
|
01-31-2011, 09:57 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
The Ultimate Male voted for Dudebro
|
|
|
01-31-2011, 10:42 PM
|
#5
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
|
My Signature |
|
01-31-2011, 11:48 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
JG does put in a great effort on his posts and he definitely fills the roll of resident "conspiracy guy" for R.U. I guess I just find your contributions cover a broader scope of the message board realm. You also have the superior beard. I'm not sure why but there's something Seth Rogan about you. Keep on keeping on.
|
|
|
02-01-2011, 02:00 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
This is really tough to choose between DB and JG, DB is best to argue with, but JG is awfully passionate at times. I'll go JG because DB is 2 votes ahead atm.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
02-01-2011, 09:09 AM
|
#8
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
This is getting interesting! I wonder if JG will over take DB. I'm happy to simply be nominated for this. I sure as hell am not close to being as active, argumentative nor passionate as the two gentlemen. My hat's off to you two. 
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2011, 02:14 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
I voted for SC.
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2011, 05:19 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxFan2009
i must not have gotten enough nominations... oh well i vote for dudebro
|
I didnt get in any race of the awards maybe next year I still got my own award for sports at my home that good enough for me.
even though the trophy has my name spelled wrong
|
My Signature |
|
02-01-2011, 05:37 PM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman24
I didnt get in any race of the awards maybe next year I still got my own award for sports at my home that good enough for me.
even though the trophy has my name spelled wrong
|
Cool Wolf. What was the sport?
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
02-01-2011, 11:58 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
track and field
|
My Signature |
|
02-02-2011, 08:27 AM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Soooo....has everyone voted in these polls? Lets get this show on the road and tally them up,
|
|
|
02-21-2011, 11:36 AM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Poll closed. This was a close one. DB and Joegrow are both great forum participants. However, the people have spoken. The Best Forum Participant of 2010 award goes Joegrowtowski. I have enjoyed your posts over the last year. They are always detailed and often creative. It's also nice to have another person in the forum who can write epically long posts of more than one sentence.  Good job Joegrow!
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
02-21-2011, 11:44 AM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Congratulations JoeGrotowski! You definitely have a lot to say and make your points well.
|
|
|
02-21-2011, 12:23 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Congratulations Joe G! You definitely put work and a lot of thought into each of your posts. 
|
My Signature |
|
02-21-2011, 04:15 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Congrats JG.
|
|
|
02-21-2011, 04:18 PM
|
#19
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Good job JG. I honestly thought I was gonna win this one, last time I looked I think I was up by a couple. Either way you more than earned it.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
02-23-2011, 08:31 AM
|
#21
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Congrats Joe!
|
My Signature |
|
02-23-2011, 05:04 PM
|
#22
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
WB:
Quote:
The Best Forum Participant of 2010 award goes Joegrowtowski. I have enjoyed your posts over the last year. They are always detailed and often creative. It's also nice to have another person in the forum who can write epically long posts of more than one sentence. Good job Joegrow!
|
And here I thought I was just long - winded.
I do like to elaborate on things, but try always to cut myself off before it becomes a novel, you know?
I'll try to keep it interesting at any rate.
Elrod:
Quote:
|
Congratulations JoeGrotowski! You definitely have a lot to say and make your points well.
|
I also have a lot of time on my hands {at times}, so this helps with creating these monster posts of mine.
GG:
Quote:
Congratulations Joe G! You definitely put work and a lot of thought into each of your posts.
|
Would you believe that I draw my inspiration from what you guys post, mainly?
Cam:
Thank you sir.
DB:
Quote:
|
Good job JG. I honestly thought I was gonna win this one, last time I looked I think I was up by a couple. Either way you more than earned it.
|
I did vote for you, and like I said I find others' posts more interesting than my own.
Chris:
Quote:
Congrats Joe! You really are a great forum participant!! I always enjoy reading your posts and I hope you continue doing what you do best
|
And I hope to bring way more interesting and informative material to the forum this year, knock on plastic.
Tails:
Thanks, Tails.
I'm looking forward to another great year here at RU, and already I can see it shaping up to be a lot of fun, whether we're discussing games, talking about everyday life, or debating hot issues.
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
02-23-2011, 05:09 PM
|
#23
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Quote:
|
I did vote for you, and like I said I find others' posts more interesting than my own.
|
And I voted for you. Finding your own posts less interesting is normal, otherwise you'd be arrogant.
|
My Signature |
|
02-23-2011, 07:46 PM
|
#24
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Finding your own posts less interesting is normal, otherwise you'd be arrogant.
|

|
|
|
02-23-2011, 09:26 PM
|
#25
|
|
|
Re: Awards 2010 - Best Forum Participant
We can make an exception for you DN since you're posts are usually under appreciated in general anyways.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 PM.
|