Good one SJB, I like The Nostalgia Critic too {and really miss the Nostalgia Chick

, and Nella

} even though sometimes he 'puts down' movies that I like.
His reviews are entertaining and informative.
Anyhow I just wanted to comment on how you were surprised that person did voice acting you weren't aware of - and to tell of a couple of other voice acting parts that blew me away when I found out who they really were ...
The boss on Zombie Island {Simone Linoir, Scooby Doo on Zombie Island}

was voiced by Adrienne Barbeau, one of my favorite actresses.
I loved her as 'Billie' in Creepshow ... and so did the crate!
Another voice actor whose name I'm not familiar with, but whose voice most of us have heard is the person who brought us 'Elmo' from Sesame Street

{is it a good idea to microwave this?}
The kicker is that the person who did Elmo's voice is actually this guy, Kevin Clash.

... it still blows me away, how can this big man make that little voice?
And for my last example of unexpected voice actors, 'Mr. Moundshroud' from The Halloween Tree

{the green guy in the back}
was voiced by Leonard Nimoy

Fascinating.