Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Online MMO

I was wondering if anyone new of any MMO RPG's online.

I no of maple story, but that was not working, and I also no of Urban Rivals, World of Warcraft, and Runescape.

So if anyone knows please let me know. Thanks
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Online MMO

I'm not a real big fan of MMORPGs, I did play Maple Story for a while, but it got old. I guess I also played some other crappy Korean MMO with anime-style sprites for a while. I don't remember what it was called, but it really wasn't all that fun.

I really wish I could help you.

Avoid reading this if you don't want to see me being a total dick about grammar:
( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
new of any MMO RPG's
So what do the RPGs own, I don't think I can "new" of something.
Quote:
I no of maple story, but that was not working, and I also no of
So by "no" you are saying you disagree with them as a whole, and would not accept any recommendation.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #3
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Online MMO

What kind of MMO are you looking for? Can it be a large download or are you restricted to light stuff? I know of several but I wanna narrow it down before I post a big list that you won't be interested in.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #4
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Online MMO

@Demon-Mask-LOL. I type like that sometimes.

@Dudebro- I would play any. I am mostly looking for adventure type ones.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: Online MMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieman124 View Post
@Demon-Mask-LOL. I type like that sometimes.
Sometimes? More like all the time :P


Knowing you, I'd reccomend Maple Story, World of Warcraft, LOTR Online, Adventure Quest is a cool game (I dont know if its a MMO though). Never ever play Runescape (horrible game)

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Adventure Quest is actually a RPG, but it's still fun. I played it once, not sure why I stopped. Probably didnt have any time. Just google it and it should be the first or second link if you are interested.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Its a Browser game too which means you dont need to download it, sort of like Club Penguin.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #6
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Online MMO

Ha ha. I do that all the time though.

Also, whats LOTR?
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:45 AM   #7
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: Online MMO

*smacks head* Lord of the Rings :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #8
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Online MMO

Ohh, I am not playing that till I watch the third movie. I guess I narrowed that out in my mind and didn't realize it.

THat sounded really stupid.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:57 AM   #9
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: Online MMO

lol, the game I was talking about was actually a MMORPG called Adventure Quest World.

Its a really fun game on www.aq.com It is a web browser game, so you dont have to download it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #10
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Online MMO

Thanks I will try it.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #11
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Online MMO

MMORPG.com : The Largest List of Free and Pay to Play MMO Games Online.
That's a good place to start. The list has all the details like price and if you click on the names they have screenshots and user reviews ect.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:49 AM   #12
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Online MMO

Thanks Dudebro this is awesome.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:49 PM   #13
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Online MMO

You're welcome. Let us know if you find any good ones.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #14
Swaide155's Avatar
Regular Poster
10 posts
Swaide155 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Swaide155

Re: Online MMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieman124 View Post
I was wondering if anyone new of any MMO RPG's online.

I no of maple story, but that was not working, and I also no of Urban Rivals, World of Warcraft, and Runescape.

So if anyone knows please let me know. Thanks
Try final fantasy 14 i played beta and its really fun.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:23 AM   #15
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Online MMO

theninja-rpg.com
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-07-2010, 10:08 PM   #16
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: Online MMO

You shouldn't play an MMO. Instead you should buy DragonQuest 9 because its so epic
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-08-2010, 04:22 PM   #17
pieman124's Avatar
Regular Poster
370 posts
pieman124 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
pieman124

Re: Online MMO

@Chrisp-I will get it eventually.
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:31 AM   #18
SolarLune's Avatar
Regular Poster
71 posts
SolarLune is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
SolarLune

Re: Online MMO

Not really an MMO, but Lost Saga's pretty good.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Follow my game development site at SolarLune Games.
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mega Man Online Tails All Other Games 3 08-27-2010 11:21 AM
Asdastory Online Tails All Other Games 131 04-05-2010 03:20 AM
Final Fantasy 11 Online Dudebro All Other Games 73 08-27-2008 05:07 AM
Online capability? Possible? SolarLune RU Games 28 04-06-2008 05:41 PM
Most online.. Tails Chat 6 02-19-2008 09:34 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS