| Open Contests Current running contests. Look here to sign up. |
|
07-19-2011, 02:05 PM
|
#901
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Mickeys Ultimate Challenge » Game Gear Mastered  Don't worry. Only one more on the Genesis! XD

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------
Mickeys Ultimate Challenge » Genesis Mastered! Okay, I'm done now

|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-19-2011, 02:20 PM
|
#902
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Home Alone 2

|
My Signature |
|
07-19-2011, 02:31 PM
|
#903
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Approved ChrisP.
|
My Signature |
|
07-19-2011, 02:51 PM
|
#904
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Approved Incubator! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-19-2011, 03:29 PM
|
#905
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Super Mario Bros 2

|
My Signature |
|
07-19-2011, 10:34 PM
|
#906
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
|
He doesn't look like he is saying "way to go" at all.
|
My Signature |
|
07-19-2011, 10:45 PM
|
#907
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
You're right. Btw what's going on in this pic?
Quote:
Home Alone 2
|
|
My Signature |
|
07-21-2011, 01:12 PM
|
#908
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Altered Beast

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------
Crash'n The Boys Street Challenge » Nintendo

---------- Post added 07-21-2011 at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-20-2011 at 04:33 PM ----------
Robocop

|
My Signature |
|
07-21-2011, 02:13 PM
|
#909
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
@Incubator- Robocop approved! Good job 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-22-2011, 01:39 PM
|
#910
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Lion King 3: Timon and Pumba » Nintendo

pfff, this is really bad...
---------- Post added 07-22-2011 at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-21-2011 at 04:04 PM ----------
Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------
Mario Bros. (from phase 11 starts to repeat)

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------
could some one check my mastery for mario bros. ? it was approved as high score, even though it doesn't really make any sense... 
|
My Signature |
|
07-22-2011, 02:54 PM
|
#911
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
@Incubator- It has been corrected into a mastery.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-24-2011, 11:51 PM
|
#914
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Super Mario Bros. mastered.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------
Mega Man 1 beaten!

|
My Signature |
|
07-25-2011, 12:14 AM
|
#915
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
@Brawl- Mega Man approved! Great work! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-25-2011, 03:20 PM
|
#916
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
The Lion King

|
My Signature |
|
07-25-2011, 11:38 PM
|
#917
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
@Inc- Lion King approved! Nice job! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-26-2011, 05:33 PM
|
#919
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Ikki
|
|
|
07-26-2011, 05:41 PM
|
#920
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
3x Incubator
1x Dojah
Approved 
|
|
|
07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
|
#922
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Kirby's Star Stacker » Game Boy Mastered! Tough game but a lot of fun!

All 4 modes + secret Insane mode beaten.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-30-2011, 07:56 PM
|
#924
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Bayou Billy approved! Nice work Inc! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
07-31-2011, 02:20 AM
|
#925
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
Bayou Billy approved! Nice work Inc! 
|
Thanks! It was a tough game, especially the driving stages... :|
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 PM.
|