| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
06-15-2007, 06:26 PM
|
#1
|
|
|
Games You Own
What Games do You Own ?
Amount per system
Lists
Systems
Etc.
Who is the real Gamer here?
_________________________________________________
Ill start
9 GB games(Tetris, Mario Deluxe, Some Game & Watch)
16 GBA games(All DBZ's, 1 Game & Watch,)
4 PS1 games(Tony Hawk, DBZ:Final Bout)
48 PS2games(All GTA games, Tony Hawk games, Every DBZ Games)
12 NES games(Kirby, Mario 1-3, Road Racer)
8 PC games(SimCity, Deer Avenger 1-3)
About 13 or so DS games(Mario Hoops 3 on 3, New SuperMarioBros, Mariokart)
13 PSP Games(GTA: Liberty City Stories, Worms:Open Warfare, Alot of Movies (not included)
4 GC Games(SuperSmash Brothers Melee, Soul Calibur II)
5 Wii Games(Twighlithgt Princess, Wii Sports, WarioWare:Smooth Moves, Wii Play)
3 VC Games (Techmo Bowl, Super Mario World, Sonic Adventures)
AND
Not including all my broken games.
What about you?
|
My Signature |
|
 RETRO UPRISING ROCKS 
06-15-2007, 08:57 PM
|
#2
|
|
|
Games You Own
Due to lack of funding, I've sold off quite a few of my old games, so at the moment I only have
2 Wii Games
4 GameCube Games
3 DS Games
7 GBA Games
4 GBC Games
however, I've been more into PC gaming lately. I have the Sims 2 plus all the real EPs (none of those silly 'stuff' packs), Civ3, Zoo Tycoon 2, Sim City 4, Sim City 3000, Sims 1 + 5 expansions.
Not much, I know. But if it was all the games I've ever owned... 
|
My Signature |
|
This space intentionally left blank.
06-15-2007, 09:21 PM
|
#3
|
|
|
Games You Own
I'm not going to count my games but I'll go with systems. Keep in my I suffered a huge loss years back.
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari Flashback 2
Commodore 64
Intellivision
Colecovision
NES
SNES
3DO
Jaguar
Genesis
N64
PS1
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance SP
Game Gear
Sega Nomad
That's 18 systems, 19 if you count my Namco Plug & Play.
|
My Signature |
|
06-15-2007, 09:35 PM
|
#4
|
|
|
Games You Own
6 xbox games
5 gba games
3 psp games
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
|
 +  =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-16-2007, 06:45 AM
|
#5
|
|
|
Games You Own
About -
10 NES games
8 SNES games
5 Sega Genesis games
1 Gameboy game
1 Gameboy color game
10 N64 Games
14 GCN games
4 Wii games
4 Nintendo DS games
Gameboy, NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis games are actually my dads with the exception of a few SNES games.
|
|
|
06-17-2007, 05:23 PM
|
#6
|
|
|
Games You Own
the only games my parenents will play are wii games or nes or computer games 
|
My Signature |
|
 RETRO UPRISING ROCKS 
06-18-2007, 10:21 AM
|
#7
|
|
|
Games You Own
Countless PC games (favorites are C&C Generals, Civilization 4, and Bang! Howdy)
About 8 GBA games (Favorites are Fire Emblem, M&L: Superstar Saga, and F-Zero Maximum Velocity. I also like Advance Wars, but I don't own it, so that doesn't count.)
10-15 GB and GBC games (Kirby's Dream Land, Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Tetris)
5 PS1 games (Madden '03, need to get a memory card and some good games)
6-8 NES games [Legend of Zelda (gold cartridge!), SMB+Duck Hunt)
|
|
|
06-18-2007, 04:57 PM
|
#8
|
|
|
Games You Own
I like the way that davidizer13 did his list 
|
My Signature |
|
 RETRO UPRISING ROCKS 
02-01-2008, 02:58 PM
|
#9
|
|
|
Re: Games You Own
25 genesis games
45 ps2 games
15 gba games
5 ds games-mario hoops 3 on , final fantasy 3,super mario 64 ds
10 xbox 360 games-sonic the hedgehog, gears of war,assassins creed,gh3- birthday coming up possibly getting more
forgot to mention on my b-day i got guitar hero 3 and assassins creed for my xbox 360 so that brings xbox games number from 8 to 10
|
My Signature |
|
02-11-2008, 02:42 PM
|
#10
|
|
|
Re: Games You Own
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 64
Gamecube
I had a sega, game gear, playstation but all are sold.
Getting a Nintendo Wii in like a week too, so yay!
|
My Signature |
|
02-11-2008, 02:45 PM
|
#11
|
|
|
Re: Games You Own
im still trying to find a sega nomad someplace other than ebay
|
My Signature |
|
02-19-2008, 10:27 AM
|
#12
|
|
|
Re: Games You Own
PS2- i think almost 15 games or more (i cant say them all or else it will take too much space)
Wii- TP, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Metroid Prime 3
N64- OoT (gold cart), MM (gold cart also), DK 64, mario 64, Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, and SSB
GB SP- i forgot lol
DS- Bomberman land Touch!, Pokemon Pearl, Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon,Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, and Diddy Kong Racing DS
|
|
|
02-19-2008, 10:23 PM
|
#13
|
|
|
Re: Games You Own
I a few systems. My parents where not as nice as some parents where on here. I only had a Nintendo Super Nintendo Nintendo 64 Game Cube and the Nintendo Wii. I have a lot of Super Nintendo Games. I don't remember how much I have. I think I have like 6 or 7 Wii Games, And I don't remember how many Game Cube games I have.
|
My Signature |
|
02-19-2008, 10:27 PM
|
#14
|
|
|
Re: Games You Own
I recently got Double Dragon Advance and Megaman ZX Advent.
|
My Signature |
|
02-20-2008, 10:53 AM
|
#15
|
|
|
Re: Games You Own
Next game I will probably get is either Brawl of Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution
|
|
|
02-21-2008, 07:06 PM
|
#16
|
|
|
Re: Games You Own
SNES: LOZ:Link To The Past, Killer Instinct, Several Mario Games, ETC.
Genisis: Sonic the hedgehog series, Streets of Rage Series, NBA Jam, a few Madden Footballs, NHL 96, bunch of others
Dreamcast: Shenmue(disc 2 & 3 so mad i lost disc 1) Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2....several others
Playstation: FF7 (2 sets lol), bunch of others dont feel like listing
PS2: Gran Turismo Series, THPS series, FF X, uhhh lotta others thoose are just my favorites.
XBOX 360(currently being repaired  ): Guiar Hero 2 & 3, Call of Duty 4, Rock Band, Halo 3, Madden 07, NCAA Football 08 along with several others.
That basically sums it u besides the gamecube...... and the sega CD, and Turbo Grafx i have stashed deep whithin the closet lol
|
My Signature |
|
02-25-2008, 10:57 PM
|
#17
|
|
|
Re: Games You Own
oh i thought you meant which games you own like are really good at and i was gonna say bust a move 2 for n 64 lol ;D
|
|
|
03-06-2008, 11:25 PM
|
#18
|
|
|
Re: Games You Own
I got 5 DS games now..
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Diamond
Megaman ZX
Megaman ZX Advent
Yoshi's Island DS
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
| Thread |
Thread Starter |
Forum |
Replies |
Last Post |
|
XBOX GAMES AND PS2 GAMES
|
afireinside |
Chat |
8 |
11-09-2008 11:19 PM |
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 PM.
|