Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Introduce Yourself

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 01:40 AM   #1
RedGlory's Avatar
Regular Poster
12 posts
RedGlory is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
RedGlory

Hey everyone.

I'm RedGlory, and I'm not exactly new.

Well, I'm new to most of you guys, but some of you who have been on longer know me as SuperDave5000.

Its nice to be back =)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Heh, you think you're cool.<br /><br />Leave.
Old 11-03-2007, 01:53 AM   #2
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Hey everyone.

Welcome back, I don't think I was around when you were SuperDave5000 but I have seen Redglory around.
Nice to meet you. :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:24 AM   #3
mj23's Avatar
Regular Poster
966 posts
mj23 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to mj23 Send a message via MSN to mj23
 
mj23

Re: Hey everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Welcome back, I don't think I was around when you were SuperDave5000 but I have seen Redglory around.
Nice to meet you. :P
same here
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 11:16 AM   #4
RedGlory's Avatar
Regular Poster
12 posts
RedGlory is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
RedGlory

Re: Hey everyone.

Yeah, I'm talking EveryVideoGame.com days. It was pretty intense.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Heh, you think you're cool.<br /><br />Leave.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:08 PM   #5
Old School's Avatar
Regular Poster
38 posts
Old School is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Old School

Re: Hey everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedGlory
Yeah, I'm talking EveryVideoGame.com days. It was pretty intense.
I hear you. That's the site that gave me the heads up to Retrouprising. Once you go RU you never go back .
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:03 PM   #6
RedGlory's Avatar
Regular Poster
12 posts
RedGlory is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
RedGlory

Re: Hey everyone.

I'm sure Tenser and Tekka know me. I was like, the first one to meet Tekka when he joined, and Tenser and I had a rough friendship, if you can call it that.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Heh, you think you're cool.<br /><br />Leave.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:34 PM   #7
Old School's Avatar
Regular Poster
38 posts
Old School is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Old School

Re: Hey everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedGlory
I'm sure Tenser and Tekka know me. I was like, the first one to meet Tekka when he joined, and Tenser and I had a rough friendship, if you can call it that.
Welcome to the new site, RU!! This place is the best of all emulators.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:39 PM   #8
RedGlory's Avatar
Regular Poster
12 posts
RedGlory is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
RedGlory

Re: Hey everyone.

Yeah, I'm guessing its the advancement of the onVGP.

Pretty intense, pretty intense.

I wish I could get back in contact with EVG, Tekka, and Tenser...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Heh, you think you're cool.<br /><br />Leave.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:44 PM   #9
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Hey everyone.

Tekka and Tenser have both been posting much much less lately.

Yes this is the advancement of onVGP.

Welcome back Super Dave.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #10
gamemaster77's Avatar
Regular Poster
120 posts
gamemaster77 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
gamemaster77

Re: Hey everyone.

Welcome back Super Dave! (even though i didn't know you on onvgp)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 11:40 PM   #11
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Hey everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedGlory
I'm sure Tenser and Tekka know me. I was like, the first one to meet Tekka when he joined, and Tenser and I had a rough friendship, if you can call it that.
Whatever, dude. I was there. Talkin like you are the only old school guy.

;D Good to see you, buddy.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:07 PM   #12
Old School's Avatar
Regular Poster
38 posts
Old School is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Old School

Re: Hey everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedGlory
I'm sure Tenser and Tekka know me. I was like, the first one to meet Tekka when he joined, and Tenser and I had a rough friendship, if you can call it that.
Whatever, dude. I was there. Talkin like you are the only old school guy.
Oh, TrakMastaTom your ripping off my name "Old School". Shame on you.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:17 PM   #13
rambo's Avatar
Regular Poster
124 posts
rambo is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
rambo

Re: Hey everyone.

what do the mushrooms under peoples names mean? is it just status? like newbie, jr. memeber etc.?
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 08:45 PM   #14
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Hey everyone.

Yes, the more you post the more mushrooms you have I do believe.

Sorry Old School, I was unaware you trademarked the term "old school." Who do you think you are, Paris Hilotn?!

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #15
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Hey everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo
what do the mushrooms under peoples names mean? is it just status? like newbie, jr. memeber etc.?
Yes. Based on the number of posts you have.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 10:45 PM   #16
rambo's Avatar
Regular Poster
124 posts
rambo is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
rambo

Re: Hey everyone.

oh i see thanks
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 12:42 PM   #17
Old School's Avatar
Regular Poster
38 posts
Old School is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Old School

Re: Hey everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Sorry Old School, I was unaware you trademarked the term "old school." Who do you think you are, Paris Hilotn?!

Yes TrakMastaTom I own the handle Old School TM@. ;D It's mine,mine,mine. No I'm not Paris Hilotn?! :P, I'm much better looking. ;D
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 03:50 PM   #18
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: Hey everyone.

Curse my typo!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:01 PM   #19
Old School's Avatar
Regular Poster
38 posts
Old School is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Old School

Re: Hey everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Curse my typo!
No don't curse the typo. It gives everyone a reason to make fun of your great knowledge of the English language. ;D Just giving you hell man, no offence.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:47 AM   #20
RedGlory's Avatar
Regular Poster
12 posts
RedGlory is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
RedGlory

Re: Hey everyone.

Offence? Was that intentional?

But seriously, I'm pretty sure I was the first to greet Tekka. (Also, after his first post, I prophesied that he would be a mod)

Yeah, he had this crazy EveryVideoGame.com photoshop image all fancied up. I was jealous (and 13). =)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Heh, you think you're cool.<br /><br />Leave.
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS