05-23-2009, 04:00 PM
|
#126
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
The goverment would tax air if they could.
|
|
|
05-23-2009, 04:30 PM
|
#127
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
The goverment would tax air if they could.
|
Its quite funny that you say that. I said in another post but will say again in this one. Carbon Taxing is coming soon. This is going to hit most people on earth.
Since 1998 there has been over 80 of the top scientists working stricktly in a bio-lab level 4 or higher found murdered or unknown cause of death. Others who work on things like global warming were killed as well. In my opinion I think global warming is a bunch of crap and is the prerequisite for this carbon tax.
|
|
|
05-24-2009, 02:06 AM
|
#128
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
So you think they were killed to keep quiet about the scam? Do you have any links to these deaths? I never heard about this and it's pretty interesting. I tend to be skeptical but I'm always willing to read up about this kind of thing.
|
|
|
05-24-2009, 10:41 AM
|
#129
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Carbon tax would be on companies and/or countries not individuals. That though would trickle down in higher prices. The point of a carbon tax would be if you can not make your product and simultaneously not screw the environment up for everyone else and the future then you should pay some extra money for cleaning it up. If paying the extra money to clean up your mess means your product is no longer economically viable then shut your doors and do something else. Sounds fair. The alternative is someone else (the future) pays for your mess. That sounds unfair and selfish.
I think everyone that smokes within a 15 foot radius of me should give me a quarter for screwing up my air, you jerks.
Also there should be heavy energy taxes on imports. The amount of energy it takes to ship a watermelon from the US to Japan or an orange from Florida to California is not worth it. Especially since California is capable of growing their own oranges. If there were more taxes on out of state food then people would eat the cheaper local food.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rihxCb4Hrug"]YouTube - Brian Regan Live - Log Trucks and Blasting Zone[/ame]
|
|
|
05-24-2009, 03:15 PM
|
#130
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
So you think they were killed to keep quiet about the scam? Do you have any links to these deaths? I never heard about this and it's pretty interesting. I tend to be skeptical but I'm always willing to read up about this kind of thing.
|
I don't want to say its fact by any means but it's something to look into. In any situation its very disturbing that this happened/happening. Well I also have to add these were also leading scientists in regards to viruses/diesases. So im my personal opinion its not just about global warming but viruses as well. I know it sounds crazy and its out there, and I agree sounds far fetched...which it might be. But sometimes History has gone down that way.
List of Dead Scientists working in bio-labs level 4 and governments who used them for speical cases - can.politics | Google Groups
This is just a quick one but I am sure that it will give many references for you can check form other resources also.
I myself am also very skeptical about certain things...especially things like this. I hate conspiracy theorists in the broader sense (i.e. Alex Jones) but do see some things that make alot of sense to me.
But I have to say you do not have to be a scientist to realize global warming is compete garbage. Here is a quick image.....This temperature record was computed from analysis of ice cores taken at Vostok, a Russian research base in Antarctica, starting in 1970. The deepest core reached 3,623 m (11,886 ft) into the ice sheet. The ice at the bottom has been undisturbed for about half a million years. During this time there have been four ice ages.
Attachment 576
---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
Carbon tax would be on companies and/or countries not individuals. That though would trickle down in higher prices.
|
What I meant is it will hit everyone threw trickled down prices which in my mind is the same thing. A tax is a tax. Especially when it's a tax that is not needed(my opinion).
|
|
|
05-24-2009, 09:38 PM
|
#131
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojah
But I have to say you do not have to be a scientist to realize global warming is compete garbage.
|
In fact you almost have to not be a scientist to realize global warming is complete garbage since only about 1% of scientist do not believe in current global warming. :rolleyes:
|
|
|
05-24-2009, 10:07 PM
|
#132
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
In fact you almost have to not be a scientist to realize global warming is complete garbage since only about 1% of scientist do not believe in current global warming. :rolleyes:
|
I guess I mis phrased what I meant. Global warming is not due to human behavior, and thats what my graph shows. Obviously its getting warmer but its natural and follows the exact pattern as far back as we can see it. That's where I was going with the taxing and all. And most science from what I have seen given the proof we have shows its not from human behavior.
Sorry for getting ahead of myself. 
|
|
|
05-24-2009, 11:42 PM
|
#133
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
I think it's obvious that Governments keep secrets from thier populations. It seems unfair but sometimes it's in the best interest of the country(like the secret military locations/people). The problem is you never really know what's real and what's just a crazy rumor.
I think what your describing with the scientists sounds like a very broad reaching conspiracy. Some of the ones on that list you linked seem like very normal deaths. It's tragic but people can die pretty easily and unexpectedly.
This one confused me, why's he on the list?
Quote:
Robert Aranosia, age 61. Died: December 18, 2003. While driving south
on I-75 his pickup truck went off the freeway near a bridge over the
Kawkawlin River. The vehicle rolled over several times before landing in the
median. Aranosia was thrown from the vehicle and ended up on the shoulder of
the northbound lanes. He was the Oakland County deputy medical examiner.
|
He doesn't fit with the rest of those top level scientists.
|
|
|
05-25-2009, 02:21 AM
|
#134
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
I hate all the stuff they hide, What gives them the right to drug our water I swear they had a spill/overload of chemichals, last few days I drank milk and pop instead the water tastes so bad...
|
|
|
05-25-2009, 09:36 AM
|
#135
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
What gives them the right to drug our water
|
What proves that they are? Besides chlorine and maybe fluoride and other stuff that they did not intentionally add.
|
|
|
05-25-2009, 06:34 PM
|
#136
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
I'm kind of worried about the effect that all these prescription meds that are accumulating in our aquifers and water reserves will have in the future. Pharmaceutical companies certainly aren't going to stop pumping out new meds any time soon, so our local counties and municipalities are eventually going to have to figure out a way to develop new water treatments.
|
|
|
05-25-2009, 06:43 PM
|
#137
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
We have lots of salt for the Michigan winter..... lots and lots of salt, which is a crappy thing to me.
|
|
|
05-25-2009, 06:43 PM
|
#138
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Texas...nough said
|
|
|
05-25-2009, 06:46 PM
|
#139
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossatron6
Texas...nough said
|
;D Haha!
|
|
|
05-25-2009, 07:08 PM
|
#140
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
What proves that they are? Besides chlorine and maybe fluoride and other stuff that they did not intentionally add.
|
Both Fluoride and Chlorine are intentionally added to to the water supply for many different reasons. Many discussions have been going on for years about this. 
|
|
|
05-25-2009, 09:06 PM
|
#141
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojah
Both Fluoride and Chlorine are intentionally added to to the water supply for many different reasons. Many discussions have been going on for years about this. 
|
Floride because it is supposedly good for your teeth and chlorine because it is the extreme lesser of two evils. They aren't secret conspiracies with hidden agendas. They openly admit to it and have good reasons.
|
|
|
05-25-2009, 09:21 PM
|
#142
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
Floride because it is supposedly good for your teeth and chlorine because it is the extreme lesser of two evils. They aren't secret conspiracies with hidden agendas. They openly admit to it and have good reasons.
|
I know they are not some conspiracies with hidden agendas. I think both chemicals have very good reasons. But was just commenting on the part you said about not intentionally adding them to the water supply, which they do. 
|
|
|
05-25-2009, 09:47 PM
|
#143
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Oh. My sentence was confusing.
Quote:
|
Besides chlorine and maybe fluoride and other stuff that they did not intentionally add.
|
Let me reword it.
The government is intentionally adding chlorine and fluoride and maybe some similar positive things to our water.
There are other weird things in our water but it is not because of a secret conspiracy. It is just because we screw with our planet too much. Example there is Prozac in our water because it passes directly through urine into the sewer and is then recycled into drinking water without being broken down.
|
|
|
05-25-2009, 09:53 PM
|
#144
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragtag
Pharmaceutical companies certainly aren't going to stop pumping out new meds any time soon, so our local counties and municipalities are eventually going to have to figure out a way to develop new water treatments.
|
If all goes well Tuesday I'll be part of that problem. 
|
My Signature |
|
05-25-2009, 09:58 PM
|
#145
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
The government is intentionally adding chlorine and fluoride and maybe some similar positive things to our water.
There are other weird things in our water but it is not because of a secret conspiracy.
|
You're right, and I meant nothing of a secret conspiracy. Sorry if it seemed that way. 
|
|
|
05-26-2009, 08:00 AM
|
#146
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
chlorine and fluoride might be good for your teeth
but its bad in other ways aswell
|
|
|
05-26-2009, 08:03 AM
|
#147
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Chlorine isn't good for your teeth. Its used to remove bacteria and viral contamination from drinking water.
|
My Signature |
|
05-26-2009, 09:49 PM
|
#148
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
Fluoride is famous for being good for your teeth though.
|
|
|
05-27-2009, 07:39 AM
|
#149
|
|
|
Re: Crappy Things About Your Country/State
yeah thats what i meant
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.
|