04-07-2009, 05:04 AM
|
#51
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
Just a few more for my 2 cents worth.
WKRP in Cincinnati
M*A*S*H
Mork & Mindy
The Wonderful World of Disney
Hee Haw
|
|
|
04-07-2009, 05:17 AM
|
#52
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
It's not that old but I'd also suggest The Outer Limits. It's kinda corny sometimes but it's a pretty good show.
|
My Signature |
|
04-07-2009, 11:13 AM
|
#53
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
I agree on the Outer Limits. I like the old 60's version and the 90's version. They both had excellent stories!
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
04-07-2009, 12:08 PM
|
#54
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
lets bring back mr. rogers, we must talk about our feelings. so winnebagel, how does that make you feel?
|
|
|
04-07-2009, 01:12 PM
|
#55
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
I'm not into watching it but Mr Rogers is awesome.
This reminded me of Bob Ross. I can watch his show anytime. I'm still amazed at how talented he was.
|
My Signature |
|
04-07-2009, 03:50 PM
|
#56
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Doctor
lets bring back mr. rogers, we must talk about our feelings. so winnebagel, how does that make you feel?
|
Well, thanks for asking Doctor. I'm glad you asked. I'll tell you what, it's such a good feeling to know you're alive! It's such a a happy feeling. You're growing in side, and then you wake up ready to say, "I think I'll make a snappy new day!" It's such a good feeling, a very good feeling, a feeling to know, that I'll be back when the day is through, and I'll have some more ideas (and high scores) for you. And we'll have things you want to talk about. I will too!
@ Dudebro, Bob Ross was awesome indeed. His techniques could make one feel like geniuses. I loved how his trees and clouds were happy as well.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
04-07-2009, 03:54 PM
|
#57
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMAbJfHVcuY"]YouTube - skinnamarinky dinky dink[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
04-07-2009, 04:18 PM
|
#58
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
Wow, that's a good one Tenser. I completely forgot about that one.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
04-07-2009, 04:38 PM
|
#59
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel
@ Dudebro, Bob Ross was awesome indeed. His techniques could make one feel like geniuses. I loved how his trees and clouds were happy as well.
|
Even his mistakes turned out awesome.
|
My Signature |
|
04-07-2009, 07:04 PM
|
#60
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
It's true. He made painting look easy. I loved his paintings of houses on hills. Very nice!
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
04-07-2009, 09:14 PM
|
#61
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
is friends classed as a classic if fraser is?
im getting sick of all the repeates on the telly all the time
do you guys in the US get repeat after repeat?
there is a brilliant classic show called
"father ted"
its brilliant
anyone ever hurd of it?
p.s
i miss sex in the city, that was a good program, i nearley shed a tiny little tear when it ended
i wasnt bothered about friends - though i did watch the last ep frustrated to see what happend
and frasier
i didnt even start watching frasier untill after it finished!
|
|
|
04-07-2009, 09:17 PM
|
#62
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
Friends was the worst show on TV. I hate that people even liked it. Garbage.
Yes we get repeats a lot here too. Actually friends, sex and the city and frasier repeat all the time.
|
My Signature |
|
04-07-2009, 09:27 PM
|
#63
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
yeah same here!!
i dont mind the frasier ones
but i recon after a while i will get really fed up of it
another bad ones over here for repeats are - scrubs, my name is earl, will and grace, family guy
friends is sooo annoying, possibly the worst show ever!
i remember when my dads remote broke, he was stuck on a 6 ep back to back of friends!
he was going crazy! shouting at the telly, we had to unplug it in the end! he hates it!
i like the US sence of humor though
i find some british comedy a bit "dry"
|
|
|
04-07-2009, 09:51 PM
|
#64
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
tenser, it's the laurence welk show all over again...
|
|
|
04-07-2009, 09:53 PM
|
#65
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
is friends classed as a classic if fraser is?
im getting sick of all the repeates on the telly all the time
do you guys in the US get repeat after repeat?
there is a brilliant classic show called
"father ted"
its brilliant
anyone ever hurd of it?
p.s
i miss sex in the city, that was a good program, i nearley shed a tiny little tear when it ended
i wasnt bothered about friends - though i did watch the last ep frustrated to see what happend
and frasier
i didnt even start watching frasier untill after it finished!
|
sorry, i can honestly say, hate sex in the city, cougars talking about their sex lives just isn't my cup of tea.
|
|
|
04-08-2009, 11:52 PM
|
#66
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
I'm with you guys on the Sex and the City and Friends hate. I don't get how either of those were supposed to be funny. Now Hogan's Heroes, and the Stooges that's funny. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
04-09-2009, 02:26 AM
|
#67
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
I got stuck watching Sex and the City with my gf and it's not the worst show on TV. It's a lot better than friends. A lot.
|
My Signature |
|
04-09-2009, 12:00 PM
|
#68
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
Where I live, the only show shown often out of these that have been meantioned in this thread, is "Married with Children", so I probably have to go with that.
|
My Signature |
|

Come springtime there was food, But the widows all refused. And the poor man's black dogs came
To escort those who remained.
04-09-2009, 12:26 PM
|
#69
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
you know the voice of the women in married with childeren also plays leela n futurama?
|
|
|
04-09-2009, 03:46 PM
|
#70
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Doctor
you know the voice of the women in married with childeren also plays leela n futurama?
|
Seriously? Woulden't surprise me, though. (She probably found something she could relate to in that character.:cool 
Last edited by Neutral; 04-09-2009 at 03:48 PM..
|
My Signature |
|

Come springtime there was food, But the widows all refused. And the poor man's black dogs came
To escort those who remained.
04-09-2009, 04:42 PM
|
#71
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
perhaps...
|
|
|
04-09-2009, 04:43 PM
|
#72
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
nah the wife out of "10 rules" is the voice of leela
|
|
|
04-09-2009, 04:45 PM
|
#73
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
oh and by the way
sex in the city is not anything like friends
sex in the city is a lot better
its not all about sex you know!!?
|
|
|
04-09-2009, 06:11 PM
|
#74
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
Sorry if this makes me sounds like a jerk, and maybe I need to give Sex and the City more of a chance, but so far the only thing I have seen to raise the quality of it above Friends is higher quality naughty bits. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
04-09-2009, 06:25 PM
|
#75
|
|
|
Re: classic TV shows
why not revert back to the good ol' fashion cartoon?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.
|