Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

attention evg members

for everyoe I worked hard and started wolf 7, bomb shelter so get your characters first come first serve
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #2
TNTisKING's Avatar
Regular Poster
451 posts
TNTisKING is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
TNTisKING

Re: attention evg members

Cameron, I'm not sure if I'm speaking for everyone here, but it kind of annoys me when you post a ton of stuff here about EVG, and a ton of stuff at EVG about RU. You seem to be controlling yourself more than you did when you first started posting, but for me it gets really irritating when you will out of nowhere post about something completely irrelevant to the main topic, and it often doesn't have anything to do with the website you're on. I'm not sure if that made any sense or not, I have a hard time explaining it. Like I said, I'm just speaking for myself here, but I just find it a little annoying and I think you should somewhat try to limit your off topic posts.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:32 PM   #3
Slime Slayer's Avatar
Regular Poster
11,177 posts
Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Slime Slayer has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Slime Slayer

Re: attention evg members

i second the idea of keeping ru stuff at ru and evg stuff at evg... i want 2 different sites, not one site on 2 different pages.
not to suggest that talking of the other site is a bannable offence or something, just as general rule
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
kong on Bronies:

"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Old 12-19-2008, 12:35 PM   #4
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: attention evg members

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTisKING
Cameron, I'm not sure if I'm speaking for everyone here, but it kind of annoys me when you post a ton of stuff here about EVG, and a ton of stuff at EVG about RU. You seem to be controlling yourself more than you did when you first started posting, but for me it gets really irritating when you will out of nowhere post about something completely irrelevant to the main topic, and it often doesn't have anything to do with the website you're on. I'm not sure if that made any sense or not, I have a hard time explaining it. Like I said, I'm just speaking for myself here, but I just find it a little annoying and I think you should somewhat try to limit your off topic posts.
TNT I agree, derailing is one thing but completely off topic is annoying. I haven't been on much but I have been just clearing all posts since most of it talks about evg, a site I don't care about.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 12-19-2008, 12:37 PM   #5
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: attention evg members

I doubted I'm going to get nine people which i need that and there is members like you and ninjatiamat I needed to get through to if there is any hope of picking apparently wolf 10 off the ground, now I rarely post evg stuff here just stuff like this that is important, now I'm sick of being yrlled at =thread locked=
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 02:12 PM   #6
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: attention evg members

Also, we're currently doing a wolf game here. Holding more than one at a time will kind of deflate it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2008, 12:45 AM   #7
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: attention evg members

yeah that is why I planned to start mine after the break
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New members and the members who don't post. Dudebro Chat 49 11-20-2008 08:02 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS