ugh dont get me started on this topic...
basically its been 7 years if we have not caught the guy he is either dead or it does not matter if he is caught so we should stop waisting tax payers money for nothing.
no I dont think we should pull our troops out right this second simply because we have to finish what we started and get the middle east ready and able to take care of them selves
and before you say it NO it does not matter if Binladen is alive or not or if we catch him because even if we catch him there will just be someone else who takes his place.
its just like the sales of drugs if the police catches a dealer a different dealer will just take his place.
and before you ask as well no I am not a conspiratorial person but I think the "terrorist attacks" are very suspicious its a tragedy what happened but things dont line up for me
9-11 mysteries its a very well put together video I actually recommend this video either way you believe simply because its a interesting and informative video and one of my favorite documentaries and I watch a lot of documentaries