| Game Series Game lists to help you find new games to play. |
|
|
View Poll Results: What's the Worst NES Game of All Time?
|
|
Athena
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Bible Adventures
|
  
|
58 |
19.80% |
|
Super Pitfall
|
  
|
13 |
4.44% |
|
Hudson Hawk
|
  
|
0 |
0% |
|
Renegade
|
  
|
3 |
1.02% |
|
Chubby Cherub
|
  
|
2 |
0.68% |
|
Mighty Bomb Jack
|
  
|
3 |
1.02% |
|
M.U.S.C.L.E.
|
  
|
7 |
2.39% |
|
Where's Waldo?
|
  
|
26 |
8.87% |
|
Total Recall
|
  
|
16 |
5.46% |
|
Fist of the North Star
|
  
|
4 |
1.37% |
|
The Legend of Kage
|
  
|
2 |
0.68% |
|
Muppet Adventure: Chaos at the Carnival
|
  
|
2 |
0.68% |
|
Bad Street Brawler
|
  
|
3 |
1.02% |
|
Barbie
|
  
|
45 |
15.36% |
|
Gilligan's Island
|
  
|
1 |
0.34% |
|
Tag Team Wrestling
|
  
|
6 |
2.05% |
|
X-Men
|
  
|
18 |
6.14% |
|
Dragon Lance: Heroes of the Lance
|
  
|
7 |
2.39% |
|
Deadly Towers
|
  
|
19 |
6.48% |
|
Other (Explain)
|
  
|
58 |
19.80% |
04-08-2011, 02:25 PM
|
#101
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
X-men for the NES was awful terrible I wonder if anyone actually beat that game
|
My Signature |
|
04-08-2011, 09:37 PM
|
#102
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
I think Ten said he beat it before, he rented it for the weekend if my memory serves correctly.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
04-09-2011, 12:38 AM
|
#103
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
He did?! Is that true Ten you actually beat it wow you'll be the only one I bet.
|
My Signature |
|
04-09-2011, 09:18 AM
|
#104
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
No, I think it was on either EVG or onVGP.
It's not about difficulty, I just like the game. If you're enjoying a game you have a greater chance of beating it than someone who hates it.
I also like on this list:
Athena
Super Pitfall
Renegade
Chubbt Cherub
Legend of Kage
Heores of the Lance
I voted for Total Recall.
|
My Signature |
|
02-25-2012, 09:39 AM
|
#105
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
i voted other because Silver Surfer isn't in the list the game is friggen impossible. for one everything 1 hit kills you..and then there is the top down vertical scrolling levels which give you no space to maneuver let alone attack enemies..
Last edited by Xlembros; 02-25-2012 at 09:40 AM..
Reason: typoe's
|
|
|
02-25-2012, 10:10 AM
|
#106
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
Retro Uprising - Arcade - Silver Surfer - Highscores
It actually is possible. Someone at RU beat it lol.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
02-25-2012, 03:50 PM
|
#109
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
I don't really think Bible Adventures and other bootleg games technically should be on the list. BARBIE was horrid, yet got the seal of approval :P
|
My Signature |
|
02-25-2012, 04:41 PM
|
#110
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
|
Thanks for the warm welcome  . i commend anyone who beats Silver Surfer without help lol. another game which frustrated me as a kid and confounded logic and game playability was Dr.Jekyll and Hyde and as for Superman 64...
oh god no!..lol though I've never played it (at the moment my pc can't handle the N-64 Emu)but I've seen reviews and game play..
|
|
|
02-25-2012, 04:45 PM
|
#111
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
I could be wrong but I believe Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde is actually a broken game and that's what makes it so hard.
I love that pic, makes me smile. Don't worry about not being able to play Superman64, you aren't missing anything by just reading/watching videos. I played it when it first came out, a rental, and it was so bad it made me mad.
|
My Signature |
|
03-13-2012, 09:10 PM
|
#112
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
I went with Super Pitfall because I wanted that game to be so much more for some reason. I really don't think a lotof people would agree, it's just for me I was hoping for a more "super" upgrade to one of my fav Atari games.
|
|
|
03-13-2012, 10:05 PM
|
#113
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
@DB, I was trying to master here on R.U. awhile back for the lulz, I made it to the last stage, and died like 2o times. The gameplay basically boils down to trying to barrel your way through a stage and just cross your fingers, the last stage was too much to barrel through though. @Scratch, it is indeed a shame, Pitfall was an instant classic.
---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------
Anyone else experience problems with the site? It won't let me put a space between my @DB and my @Scratch.. plus spoilers don't seem to be working.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
05-30-2012, 12:54 PM
|
#114
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
Athena ,Renegade, Fist of the North Star, Bad Street Brawler ,Mighty Bomb Jack,The Legend of Kage and M.U.S.C.L.E.? Seriously some of these games aren't even bad as what i had listed.
|
|
|
03-24-2013, 02:12 AM
|
#115
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
Other...Dragons lair
|
|
|
03-08-2015, 05:07 PM
|
#116
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
I can't believe you left out Castlequest!
|
|
|
03-08-2015, 07:13 PM
|
#117
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcen Tyler
I can't believe you left out Castlequest!
|
Whats wrong with Castlequest? Aside from the bad graphics, I find it to be decent game.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
03-09-2015, 02:59 PM
|
#118
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larcen Tyler
I can't believe you left out Castlequest!
|
Castlequest may be incredibly annoying and mediocre, but it's no Karate Champ. If the controls were a little bit better, it would be a solid game.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
03-09-2015, 07:25 PM
|
#119
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
All NES games
|
My Signature |
|
03-09-2015, 08:31 PM
|
#120
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
>Implying Action 52 is bad

Last edited by psimaster; 03-09-2015 at 08:35 PM..
|
|
|
03-10-2015, 09:38 AM
|
#121
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
Kinda on topic...
It's one of those titles that's definitely not worth picking up, but does anyone else care for the Taboo the Sixth Sense OST? Personally I think it's one of the better ones on the NES.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd88uSHLzQw"]Taboo: The Sixth Sense (NES) Soundtrack - Stereo - YouTube[/ame]
Listen to some of that with headphones, gud stuff.
Shame the tunes were specialized for a crappy tarot card game though.
|
|
|
10-19-2016, 06:51 PM
|
#122
|
|
|
Re: The 20 Worst NES Games of All-Time
I would have to say Bible Adventures with X-men coming in second. I haven't played Bible Adventures but I don't really see the appeal as far as fun. This seems to be a niche market that didn't grow and as a game would seem to fall short. X-men was bad as far as playing the 4-player arcade game then expecting to see that level of action on the SNES version when it came out. It was a BIG let down, but I attempted to play it. It is bad.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 PM.
|