Then again, that was never meant to be a Star Fox game... I wonder what would happen if it was just in it's own universe. Some creeps on the internet would definitely say that Krystal needs her own video game series.
Then again, that was never meant to be a Star Fox game... I wonder what would happen if it was just in it's own universe. Some creeps on the internet would definitely say that Krystal needs her own video game series.
I've played every Star Fox game, I loved Command.
Assault was the worst, Adventures was ok.
I agree that Adventures was okay, and I do agree Assault was the worst, so I can't really fight you here. Assault was far too short. I remember playing the Corneria level over and over again though.
Sorry havent replied in a while. Thanks everyone for welcoming me. I do like this website, all my favorite classics in one spot and I dont have to go everywhere in order to piece together rom bits.
I voted "other", because Obviously I need a sequel. The Guardian Legend! Technically I have a spiritual successor in Sigma Star Story, but That's not me. :3
Well, I would have to say Star Control 2. Now I know there is a Star Control 3 but its awful and should not be included. I'm talking about an either continuation or prequel to Star Control 2 based on the same (or close to it) style/game play. Something like Star Control: Evolution of the Precursors or Star Control: Future Alliance or something along those lines where it introduces new species and incorporates some of the mythos of 2.
Yeah I'm still waiting for a good space game like Star Control or even Starflight. I've played some decent ones recently, like S.P.A.Z., but they usually don't have much of a story so it's a let down.