|
View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
|
|
Clinton
|
  
|
2 |
13.33% |
|
Trump
|
  
|
5 |
33.33% |
|
None of the above
|
  
|
8 |
53.33% |
08-28-2015, 09:31 PM
|
#76
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
@david was step 2 made out of silk.
I'm going to guess you know what that means and are probably the only one.
|
My Signature |
|
08-28-2015, 09:36 PM
|
#77
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
Capitalism is the best way. If it weren't for the rich, the number of unemployed would be insanely higher. Let me ask you this, have any of you ever been employed by a poor person? I'm all for welfare to the truly deserving, not for they lazy and those who cheat the system. If you guys think socialism is so great, you should ask my wife about growing up and living off of boiled cabbage and thinking a snickers bar was the greatest thing ever invented.
|
|
|
08-28-2015, 10:03 PM
|
#78
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
@started yes, but welfare is theft
---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------
I'm not sure what you are trying to say kong, that's the south park thing right
|
|
|
08-28-2015, 10:07 PM
|
#79
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
Quote:
Originally Posted by startedONatari
thinking a snickers bar was the greatest thing ever invented.
|
Snickers bars are one of the greatest things ever invented.
|
My Signature |
|
08-28-2015, 10:17 PM
|
#80
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince
Snickers bars are one of the greatest things ever invented.
|
I agree. Especially..

|
My Signature |
|
08-28-2015, 10:38 PM
|
#81
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
I haven't had a candy bar in 12 years but Snickers was one of the best. Only to be bested by Paydays.
|
My Signature |
|
08-28-2015, 10:41 PM
|
#82
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince
I haven't had a candy bar in 12 years but Snickers was one of the best. Only to be bested by Paydays.
|
I've never tried a payday but I imagine I'd like it. I mean caramel and peanuts can't go wrong there.
|
My Signature |
|
08-28-2015, 10:42 PM
|
#83
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
Quote:
Originally Posted by david man45
I'm not sure what you are trying to say kong
|
I thought since you were so in to bitcoins you would have sold your drugs on the silk road. Guess not.
|
My Signature |
|
08-28-2015, 10:47 PM
|
#84
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
No lol, those are giant govt. honey pots now and were never useful for any real distribution.
|
|
|
08-28-2015, 11:14 PM
|
#85
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-29-2015, 06:21 AM
|
#86
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
I think we can all agree on that one steven.
|
My Signature |
|
08-30-2015, 04:12 PM
|
#87
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
|
|
|
08-31-2015, 12:05 AM
|
#88
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-31-2015, 12:06 AM
|
#89
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-31-2015, 09:06 AM
|
#90
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
The other day he said he was leaving the US because it's too racist. I had my fingers crossed but I guess he changed his mind.
|
My Signature |
|
08-31-2015, 11:11 AM
|
#91
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
Vote for DEEZ NUTS
Got em
|
|
|
08-31-2015, 04:31 PM
|
#92
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
Since he's only 15...DEEZ NUTS 2036!
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-01-2015, 05:05 PM
|
#93
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
Free market = An IBM supercomputer will take on China's air pollution crisis
"The air quality in Beijing, China is so poor that breathing it for 24 hours is akin to smoking 36 cigarettes."
"When I was last in Beijing, pollution was at the hazardous level; every hour of exposure reduced my life expectancy by 20 minutes. It’s as if every man, woman, and child smoked 1.5 cigarettes an hour."
That is the free market. Remove regulations and that comes to your backyard.
IBM is using it's super computer to try to help China, not because of free market incentive but just because some nerds with money think super computers are awesome. Before trying to solve pollution they first used Watson to make a kick ass recipe generator and stomp Jeopardy.
|
My Signature |
|
09-01-2015, 08:18 PM
|
#94
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
That isn't the free market, you are using the product of socialism to refute capitalism
|
|
|
09-01-2015, 09:18 PM
|
#95
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
Hey Davidman did you go read about Feudalism and Monarchy yet? It's kinda hard to take your posts seriously when you don't even understand the concepts you're promoting.
|
My Signature |
|
09-01-2015, 09:46 PM
|
#96
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
1. China is America's factory. The first world is why Chinese factories exist.
2. Free market: an economic system in which prices are determined by unrestricted competition between privately owned businesses; supply and demand. China is one of the free-est markets in the world.
|
My Signature |
|
09-02-2015, 12:42 AM
|
#97
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
1. To imply those places would be better off without them there is wrong.
2. Free-est and free are infinitely different things.
Plus, there are insane amount of regulations on our end for them to export to us, send the business over there, taxes etc. and I'm sure that China has it's fingers in all of it too. I think saying China has one of the most free markets is just irresponsibly dumb. Its an outspoken communist nation, you think all those regulations and laws they impose on their people stop when it comes to business?
---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------
That is a direct product of a regulated market, which with any amount of understand can not work. Not sustainable unless it is free
---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------
& @DB stop trollin me, I understand what it means to have kings or lords as rulers. It is more desirable than democracy to anyone who isn't completely incompetent. The only difference between the two is the subdivision of the kingdom to the lords. Sort of like the USG and its relationship to the States.
|
|
|
09-02-2015, 11:51 AM
|
#98
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
I'm not trolling I'm calling you out for being uninformed/misguided.
Quote:
|
Feudalism, I would prefer this because it is fair and morally just in comparison to socialism and democracy.
|
A system where the average person is at the whim of a ruling class who is only ruling because of a lucky birth, political in fighting and/or violence is better than democracy and socialism where people actually have rights, protections and a say in their governance? When you base your arguments are such a poor foundation it's impossible to take your other points seriously.
To be fair though your blind acceptance of systems that would basically enslave you and 99% of the rest of us does line up with your ridiculous belief in letting poor people starve to death because they were lucky enough to be born into a "better" family.
|
My Signature |
|
09-09-2015, 01:40 PM
|
#99
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
Anyone following the drama with Kim Davis? It's bad enough that she's refusing to do her job and obey court orders but the scary part is four presidential candidates have come out in support of her actions, just because she became a born again christian four years ago.
Huckabee went a bit overboard-
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydyFhIjdRlU"]RWW News: Kim Davis Takes The Stage To 'Eye Of The Tiger' At Huckabee Rally - YouTube[/ame]
I find this whole thing to be surreal. I get that religious people wanna stick with each other and christians love a good martyr but this is the battle they chose? She refused to issue marriage licenses to ALL couples because she disagreed with gay marriage. How can they defend denying heterosexuals? Aren't christians supposed to render unto Caesar or whatever?
I'm sincerely worried because of the outpouring of support. It shows me that a lot of americans actually do want to become a christian theocracy. Is this what they hope for when they vote for people like Huckabee? Someone who will trample all over what the US was founded on?
|
My Signature |
|
09-09-2015, 05:52 PM
|
#100
|
|
|
Re: 2016 Presidential Candidates
It depends on who she works for. Is she working for a church or for a government? If she is working for a church or independently, she has every right to deny whoever she wants. If she is working for the government she's going to have to pack her bags and move on if she doesn't want to marry the gays.
I stand by her decision, but I don't agree with it personally.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
| Thread |
Thread Starter |
Forum |
Replies |
Last Post |
|
presidential-paintball
|
supermarioworld |
Chat |
2 |
03-02-2008 12:16 PM |
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.
|