12-09-2014, 11:52 PM
|
#151
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Smash 4 Wii U/3DS and been catching up on my Guilty Gear in preparation for the release of Xrd.
|
|
|
12-30-2014, 05:35 PM
|
#152
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Nothing on my PS3. Just yellow lighted me while playing Alien Isolation 
|
|
|
01-20-2015, 09:16 PM
|
#153
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Today I beat level 10 and 11 of Hammerwatch (an homage to the old Gauntlet), played about 5 games of Hearthstone during my work breaks, and about 3 hours of Minecraft: Feed the Beast.
|
My Signature |
|
01-20-2015, 09:22 PM
|
#154
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
at the moment smash bros on 3ds.
|
My Signature |
|
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
01-20-2015, 09:29 PM
|
#155
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX. I've been playing KH2 Final Mix on Critical Mode for the first time. It's tough but not that bad at all. Almost done with the main story. Those optional bosses are going to be a huge pain in the ass lol.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
01-20-2015, 09:58 PM
|
#156
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Ares no Tsubasa (Japan) trying for a high score I still quite a ways to to figure out a strategy to get farther without dying.
|
My Signature |
|
01-20-2015, 11:09 PM
|
#157
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrispyChicken
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX. I've been playing KH2 Final Mix on Critical Mode for the first time. It's tough but not that bad at all. Almost done with the main story. Those optional bosses are going to be a huge pain in the ass lol.
|
Just finished KH 1.5 ReMix on my easy run. KH2.5 is sitting on the shelf...waiting.
|
|
|
01-22-2015, 05:40 PM
|
#158
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Hammerwatch 100%'d!
Highly recommended to any Gauntlet fan,
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9aGEzxogqY"]Hammerwatch - Launch Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
01-23-2015, 05:23 PM
|
#159
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
After 6 months of playing Dark Souls, I am still playing it.
|
|
|
01-23-2015, 06:04 PM
|
#160
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Alien Isolation is complete, on to Shadow of Mordor
|
|
|
01-23-2015, 06:16 PM
|
#161
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
@SJB and DB, when we gonna hook up and take down Trine 2?
|
My Signature |
|
01-23-2015, 08:34 PM
|
#162
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
I dunno, PUT IT ON THE BACKLOG!
|
My Signature |
|
01-23-2015, 11:27 PM
|
#163
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
To hell with the backlog, let's clean that out!
|
My Signature |
|
01-23-2015, 11:33 PM
|
#164
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
AOES Runs, Gonna Devastate Fruity Gay Ferretti.
|
My Signature |
|
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
01-24-2015, 11:47 AM
|
#165
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Heroes of the storm.
|
|
|
01-24-2015, 04:35 PM
|
#166
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
I'm up for Trine 2 whenever.
As long as I'm the wench with the bow and arrows of course.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
01-25-2015, 02:22 AM
|
#167
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Playing the M.A.M.E arcade game Do! Run Run.
|
My Signature |
|
01-25-2015, 09:33 AM
|
#168
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
I started playing Alan Wake.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSGPU3FnD8Q"]Alan Wake PC - Steam Launch Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
01-25-2015, 03:20 PM
|
#169
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
4-D Warriors using M.A.M.E am a big fan of shooter games. 
|
My Signature |
|
02-09-2015, 10:33 PM
|
#170
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
In the 14th Year of Our Lord Tenser.
|
My Signature |
|
02-09-2015, 10:48 PM
|
#171
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
I beat KH2 Critical Mode for the first time and did a lot of post game stuff so I'm pretty satisfied with how that went.
Finally got around to starting Telltale's Game of Thrones series. Beat the first episode, still got the second one to do.
Closer to finally beating Bravely Default. I'm halfway through Chapter 6. Hopefully I can finish it this month and give myself a couple months break before Bravely Second comes out.
Still playing Smite in my free time as well. Huge patch coming up Wednesday so I'm excited for that.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
02-09-2015, 11:45 PM
|
#172
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Pokémon alpha sapphire
wwe super card
|
My Signature |
|
02-10-2015, 07:41 AM
|
#173
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince
In the 14th Year of Our Lord Tenser.
|
I'm attempting to breed a master race of peoples. All civilians undergo a mandatory training before being condemned to a life-time of hard labor.
They are to only be fed a high protein diet consisting of fish, beef, venison, chicken, eggs, beans, and nuts. I do allow them to smother their food in mushrooms and onions. I may be a cruel but I'm not uncouth.
All other food is being turned into ale and mead which is the only drink allowed within town limits.
We have erected a church and I have nominated a cleric to pontificate my will daily among the throng.
The graveyard is beginning to fill. Good times to be had by all.
|
My Signature |
|
02-10-2015, 05:17 PM
|
#174
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugyince
Usual Tenser all conquering shenanigans
|
So what game is it?
|
|
|
02-10-2015, 05:29 PM
|
#175
|
|
|
Re: What'cha playing?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0rErJRhFUc"]Banished [HD] #Trailer - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 PM.
|