Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > RU Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2015, 11:12 PM   #1
GTApoker's Avatar
Regular Poster
22 posts
GTApoker is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
GTApoker

Why is this score listed 9th?

As far as I see I should have the high score in Dorachan, but it is listed 9th? Did I submit incorrectly?

Dorachan - Arcade/Coin-Op - Score Board
Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:14 PM   #2
Wolf's Avatar
 
Wolf

Re: Why is this score listed 9th?

it is processing once it is approved it will be 1st
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:57 PM   #3
GTApoker's Avatar
Regular Poster
22 posts
GTApoker is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
GTApoker

Re: Why is this score listed 9th?

ah, thanks...thought I did something wrong

---------- Post added 01-21-2015 at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-20-2015 at 10:51 PM ----------

sorry, I recrushed it
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Score verified but not showing up on high score list ExedExes Retro Uprising Support 5 08-29-2014 02:49 PM
Why isn't the Donkey Kong Arcade scores listed at Champow? George Riley Chat 1 02-10-2014 06:23 PM
Score Jason L. Davis Retro Uprising Support 2 01-12-2014 04:29 PM
no score david man45 All Other Games 1 02-02-2008 04:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS