04-19-2012, 01:01 AM
|
#1051
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0un36jBUI8"]JRA Japan World Cup 3 - Ninja Fail - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJSFmjd07zY"]Japan World Cup 2 WTF - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKvrEegjJY"]JAPAN WORLD CUP 2 ãƒ.ョクセンãƒ.ンãƒ.ãÆ ’§ãƒ¼1 - YouTube[/ame]
Last edited by Seahawk; 04-19-2012 at 01:07 AM..
|
|
|
04-19-2012, 01:25 AM
|
#1052
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I love the new characters in that version but I think the video is better with an amusing british guy-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNWd0-NimRo]YBN Review: Japan World Cup 2 - FLASH - YouTube[/ame]
---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWXUVZQYXLA&feature=relmfu]JAPAN WORLD CUP 3  ?  (??)   ? - YouTube[/ame]
This game is just too much.
|
My Signature |
|
04-19-2012, 02:54 PM
|
#1053
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Like a boss XD
(By the way, he had a "Forever Alone" meme card in case she said no LOL. You can at 3:31, the dude in the left corner is holding it!)
Last edited by DrunkN; 04-19-2012 at 03:41 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
04-23-2012, 04:56 PM
|
#1054
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
|
|
|
04-23-2012, 05:33 PM
|
#1055
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I never thought I'd come across a Dolan comic at RU.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
04-23-2012, 08:36 PM
|
#1056
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatiamat
I never thought I'd come across a Dolan comic at RU.
|
Yeah, I chuckle at every other Dolan I find on memebase, but they aren't usually worth sharing. "Rolan" takes the cake though; I nearly died of laughter.
|
|
|
04-23-2012, 11:07 PM
|
#1058
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I posted that same article in this same thread a long time ago and got no response. 
|
My Signature |
|
04-23-2012, 11:43 PM
|
#1059
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by warghoul
I posted that same article in this same thread a long time ago and got no response. 
|
He posted it in chat, and couldnt look at it at the time so I asked him to post it here.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
04-25-2012, 08:35 PM
|
#1060
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Last edited by Seahawk; 04-25-2012 at 08:37 PM..
|
|
|
04-25-2012, 08:37 PM
|
#1061
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Those are sad.
|
My Signature |
|
04-25-2012, 08:52 PM
|
#1062
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Extremely sad.
|
|
|
04-25-2012, 09:15 PM
|
#1063
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Especially the first one.
|
My Signature |
|
Happiness is the meaning of life, and life is the meaning of existence.
04-25-2012, 09:37 PM
|
#1064
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
1: What's an Ipad?
2: I'd give up my phone forever, for one week of having a 100% success rate at banging women by just by saying, "Hey Baby! Come to Butthead!"
|
My Signature |
|
04-25-2012, 09:46 PM
|
#1065
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000
2: I'd give up my phone forever, for one week of having a 100% success rate at banging women by just by saying, "Hey Baby! Come to Butthead!"
|
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS0RowUa0jw]Beavis And Butt-Head : Come To Butt-Head (HQ Audio) - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
04-25-2012, 11:25 PM
|
#1066
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
If I don't want a relationship or an I pad can I get something else?
Also aren't I pads only a few hundred dollars couldn't they have a girlfriend and just buy their own I pad?
|
My Signature |
|
04-25-2012, 11:29 PM
|
#1067
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Not everyone has a few hundred extra dollars.
|
|
|
04-25-2012, 11:40 PM
|
#1068
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Especially guys with girlfriends.
|
My Signature |
|
04-25-2012, 11:44 PM
|
#1069
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Well with no money they cant take the old lady out anyway so they'd be better off with the Ipad.
---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------
Also if they don't have a few hundred dollars they should probably get off their stupid I pad get a second job and support their lazy ass.
|
My Signature |
|
04-26-2012, 12:29 AM
|
#1070
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
i found ipads to be rather useless, ill stick to my pc
|
My Signature |
|
04-26-2012, 01:07 AM
|
#1071
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I don't think they had Ipads in the first place.
|
|
|
04-26-2012, 01:15 AM
|
#1072
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask
I don't think they had Ipads in the first place.
|
I was assuming they were just given one for not having girlfriends.
|
My Signature |
|
04-26-2012, 01:40 AM
|
#1073
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I was assuming it was a hypothetical.
As in: Would you rather magically have a girlfriend tomorrow or magically have an Ipad tomorrow?
|
|
|
04-26-2012, 01:46 AM
|
#1074
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
Well don't sweat it, this may sound weird, but I don't even remember my first time. I seriously have no clue if it was 10 years ago... or maybe 15. It's all just one big blur, I've dated girls and could'nt tell you if we had sex or not.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
04-26-2012, 01:48 AM
|
#1075
|
|
|
Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!
I realize it was all hypothetical but I said something you said something and now we're here.
I still think they should get a second job buy an I pad and use the extra cash they're bringing in to take a lady out.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.
|