| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
|
View Poll Results: Are you getting a 3DS?
|
|
Yes
|
  
|
23 |
33.82% |
|
Yes but not around launch
|
  
|
15 |
22.06% |
|
Undecided
|
  
|
11 |
16.18% |
|
No
|
  
|
19 |
27.94% |
01-02-2012, 06:33 PM
|
#1251
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Was going to get Kart7, but I got Sonic generations on 360 since it was first priority on my list.
|
|
|
01-02-2012, 06:36 PM
|
#1252
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
We should make a community if we get enough interest. I'd much rather race vs people I know.
Btw how does that coin thing work. It seems to say you can only get a max of 300 coins for walking? Is there anyway to get more?
|
You spend them.
|
My Signature |
|
01-02-2012, 06:59 PM
|
#1253
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Thanks captain obvious. What I was asking is how do you get around the limit and any other details that aren't so obvious.
|
My Signature |
|
01-02-2012, 07:01 PM
|
#1254
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
You don't get around the limit.
|
My Signature |
|
01-02-2012, 07:05 PM
|
#1255
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
@DB- You get 10 a day, but once you get 300 coins you have to start spending them since it's the limit.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
01-02-2012, 07:09 PM
|
#1256
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
But once you get 300 and spend some can you get more? Seems like it's implying that games will use them so I wanna make sure there's no hard cap.
|
My Signature |
|
01-02-2012, 07:28 PM
|
#1257
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Yeah, there's no limit on overall coins. Once you spend them, you can get more.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
01-02-2012, 07:40 PM
|
#1258
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Good to hear thanks. They could probably explain that better, I didn't see it mentioned.
|
My Signature |
|
01-06-2012, 07:41 PM
|
#1259
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Picked up Kart 7 today, anyone up for a few races?
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-06-2012, 08:06 PM
|
#1260
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
ADD ME! I'll add you within the hour after some Minecraft and dinner.
|
My Signature |
|
01-06-2012, 08:07 PM
|
#1261
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Have played kart7 a few times via download play with a friend. Pretty impressed, but no plans of picking it up anytime soon.
|
|
|
01-07-2012, 08:25 PM
|
#1262
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
ADD ME! I'll add you within the hour after some Minecraft and dinner.
|
Added.
---------- Post added 01-08-2012 at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-07-2012 at 02:13 AM ----------
Anyone wanna race?
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-07-2012, 09:03 PM
|
#1263
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
I gotta go back on what I said earlier, not gonna race tonight. Went to see the movie Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and now I'm too tired and kinda blah. Not a bad movie but confusing and loooong, or at least it felt like it. I'll catch up with you tomorrow.
Btw I'm still waiting for ChrisP and NT to add me, is it something I said?
|
My Signature |
|
01-07-2012, 09:16 PM
|
#1264
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Okay well I'm still up for it if anyone else want to get creamed.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-07-2012, 09:41 PM
|
#1265
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
@DB- Yes I hate you  I haven't played my 3DS all week so haven't gotten a chance. I'll add you later.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
01-13-2012, 01:12 AM
|
#1266
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Anyone care to try and beat my rainbow road?: 02:05:721. Not trying to brag, I just took a single try at in the ghost race thing and thought it was pretty quick.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-13-2012, 01:44 AM
|
#1267
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
I've been meaning to ask this, why do people like Rainbow Road? Personally I've never liked it at all in any version of the game. Whenever I play MK there's always a few people that try to vote it in every round. It just drives me crazy.
|
My Signature |
|
01-13-2012, 01:58 AM
|
#1268
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I've been meaning to ask this, why do people like Rainbow Road? Personally I've never liked it at all in any version of the game. Whenever I play MK there's always a few people that try to vote it in every round. It just drives me crazy.
|
It's better than Maka Wuhu... I don't particularly like it, (besides the tunes) it just happened to be the ghost data that I collected on spot pass today.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-13-2012, 02:00 AM
|
#1269
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
I think the levels are ugly, annoying and boring. I'm just curious why it seems to be the most popular series of tracks with MK fans. I usually vote for Mushroom Gorge or that mall level, since they're fun.
|
My Signature |
|
01-13-2012, 05:14 AM
|
#1270
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Btw I'm still waiting for ChrisP and NT to add me, is it something I said?
|
My wireless internet should be back up soon, I'll add you then.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
01-14-2012, 05:29 PM
|
#1271
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
if anyone is bored ill be online racing for a while since i have nothing else to do
|
My Signature |
|
01-14-2012, 06:04 PM
|
#1272
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
I'll jump on.
---------- Post added 01-15-2012 at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-14-2012 at 11:47 PM ----------
Deule must be stopped!
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-14-2012, 06:06 PM
|
#1273
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Is it just me or has the 3DS turned into major gaming machine rather quickly? I have way more games to play on it already than I can handle. This little device has jumped into my top three gaming systems of all time in less than a year. Very, very happy with my purchase!
|
My Signature |
|
01-14-2012, 06:27 PM
|
#1274
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Great racing yoshistar!
---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Is it just me or has the 3DS turned into major gaming machine rather quickly? I have way more games to play on it already than I can handle. This little device has jumped into my top three gaming systems of all time in less than a year. Very, very happy with my purchase!
|
I feel the same way.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-14-2012, 06:38 PM
|
#1275
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
Great racing yoshistar!
|
Thanks!
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:29 AM.
|