| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
|
View Poll Results: Are you getting a 3DS?
|
|
Yes
|
  
|
23 |
33.82% |
|
Yes but not around launch
|
  
|
15 |
22.06% |
|
Undecided
|
  
|
11 |
16.18% |
|
No
|
  
|
19 |
27.94% |
09-29-2011, 05:15 PM
|
#1151
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Sweet, is this free for everyone, or just, *ahem, ambassadors?
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-29-2011, 05:30 PM
|
#1153
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
It is for everyone.
I don't think they have online or even battle mode for that matter. Maybe after you beat the entire game or something.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-29-2011, 05:49 PM
|
#1154
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
worldwide online, or just local online?
|
|
|
09-29-2011, 06:02 PM
|
#1155
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
worldwide online, or just local online?
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
It is for everyone.
I don't think they have online or even battle mode for that matter. Maybe after you beat the entire game or something.
|
No online at all, just local wireless play.
|
|
|
09-29-2011, 06:16 PM
|
#1156
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
eh... At least its free and I know someone else with a 3ds now.
|
|
|
11-09-2011, 05:40 PM
|
#1157
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Dropped $15 on this case:

|
My Signature |
|
11-09-2011, 05:42 PM
|
#1158
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
I got the Link/Shiek one, Tenser.
|
My Signature |
|
11-09-2011, 05:45 PM
|
#1159
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
They are very nice cases, aren't they? They add some heft to the system which is a good thing in my opinion.
|
My Signature |
|
11-09-2011, 05:49 PM
|
#1160
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
They sure are.
I really wanted this one though. 
|
My Signature |
|
11-09-2011, 07:49 PM
|
#1161
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Cool Ten!
I wanted one. They still out?
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-09-2011, 07:54 PM
|
#1163
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Well I am going Friday to pick up Skyrim at Gamestop. Maybe I'll get the case then too 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-09-2011, 08:00 PM
|
#1164
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
I picked up Driver Renegade, it kinda sucks.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-09-2011, 11:43 PM
|
#1166
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Very cool, it, MK 7, and Cave Story will be purchased soon.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-10-2011, 02:48 PM
|
#1167
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Great reviews as I expected  I'll be getting it for Christmas probably. Too much games in November D:
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-10-2011, 08:53 PM
|
#1168
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
I picked up Driver Renegade, it kinda sucks.
|
Returned it, gonna pick up Cave Story tommorow.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-10-2011, 09:26 PM
|
#1169
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
@Steven- Good trade in 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-10-2011, 09:35 PM
|
#1170
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
@Steven- Good trade in 
|
Yeah if I can find it, I went to another Wal Mart and it wasnt in stock, I just hope it wasnt delayed again, or not in Canada or something.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-11-2011, 12:44 AM
|
#1171
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Is it just me, or is the 3ds library still kind of smaller than the average console library after about 6 months? I looked today and I think it was at 50 games or something. I don't know, seems like consoles are normally at more like 100 at least by now. Not complaining. I got Sonic Generations, Mario 3d Land and Mario Kart 7 I'm looking forward to but yeah.
|
|
|
11-11-2011, 01:30 AM
|
#1172
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
Is it just me, or is the 3ds library still kind of smaller than the average console library after about 6 months? I looked today and I think it was at 50 games or something. I don't know, seems like consoles are normally at more like 100 at least by now. Not complaining. I got Sonic Generations, Mario 3d Land and Mario Kart 7 I'm looking forward to but yeah.
|
There are 167 entries listed on the future shop website that will be out by Dec. 6th. A lot of crap though so maybe it just seems like there arnt alot of games.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
11-11-2011, 06:10 AM
|
#1173
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
Yeah if I can find it, I went to another Wal Mart and it wasnt in stock, I just hope it wasnt delayed again, or not in Canada or something.
|
Buy it from NIS?
Cave Story 3D
|
My Signature |
|
11-11-2011, 09:04 PM
|
#1175
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Sweet, thanks for the reassurance ten 
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.
|