^
DB do you even know what kind of criminals these people like Kissinger, Brzezinski, and the rest of them are?
Oh, that's right, I'm just a 'conpiracy theorist', a 'lunatic' and even a 'dangerous individual' for saying these things, just like anyone else who doesn't swallow official narratives as gospel and is immune to Bernaysian social programming.
So go on, tell me how this letter must be fake and that the whole thing is 'made up' by 'crackpots' like I know you probably will.
Then go on to say how even though mainstream media is now fully admitting the Bilderberg Group exists, it's still not true and there is no such thing, even though the attendees have been caught on video coming and going from such meetings as the one being held today.
Tell me how the giant plastic curtain they erected on the side of the highway in Sweden facing towards the St. Moritz Hotel is just part of the culture, or some other reason - anything but the real reason which is to conceal the evil being done beyond it, to obscure the World's view of these crooks.
Tell me that these people duck down in the backseat of their limousines to avoid being seen as they come and go from these gatherings because they're proud of what they're doing and have nothing to hide.
Honestly I don't know what it's going to take to peel their lies from your mind DB.
These are the World's worst criminals imaginable, but I know no matter what I post it won't be good enough for some people, so go on doubting till the very end.
It won't be long now, not long at all.
