04-04-2011, 06:15 PM
|
#351
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
LoL
Dont make me start a actual FB page :P
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-04-2011, 06:16 PM
|
#352
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
I can't make you do anything. But if you did start it you'd be in a group with practically nobody.
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2011, 06:22 PM
|
#353
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
I dunno I think you could get people to join 
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2011, 06:26 PM
|
#354
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
That's a new one to me, is it from that Dudebro game?
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2011, 06:28 PM
|
#355
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
Yes sir and I greatly look forward to playing it and bombarding you with screen shots.
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2011, 06:29 PM
|
#356
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
I welcome the lols.
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2011, 06:40 PM
|
#357
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
DB you would be supprise how many people join groups just because they have been invited.
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-04-2011, 06:51 PM
|
#358
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
I would not be surprised. But you'd still be basically by yourself because random people wouldn't care or get it and they'd lose interest.
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2011, 07:21 PM
|
#359
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
Not if I put loads of effort into it,
maybe told people you were Justin Beibers Uncle or something.
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-04-2011, 08:13 PM
|
#360
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
Sometimes you are pretty funny you know that?
Please don't make me uncle beibs. We're too cool to hurt each other like that. Think of how many times I've held back making fun of ICP because I was thinking of your feelings. 
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2011, 08:39 PM
|
#361
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
This again? Really?
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
04-04-2011, 08:44 PM
|
#362
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
You make it sound like it went away.
Like any good cult it's been slowly building legitimacy in peoples minds since it's inception. It started off small and lighthearted but now it's become like any good meme, memorable. It's taken root NT, beware.
|
My Signature |
|
04-04-2011, 09:19 PM
|
#364
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
believe it or not i have never had duck and never will considering my dad's allergic to their feathers :P
|
|
|
04-04-2011, 11:15 PM
|
#365
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Sometimes you are pretty funny you know that?
Please don't make me uncle beibs. We're too cool to hurt each other like that. Think of how many times I've held back making fun of ICP because I was thinking of your feelings. 
|
LOL how is the nethew?
still wearing lipstick is he? lol
only Joking Dude, You know I wouldn't dare insult you that much.
And yes you have held back a lot on the Juggalo stuff
- I recon your a closet Juggalo :P
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-05-2011, 01:47 AM
|
#366
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
Quote:
|
You know I wouldn't dare insult you that much.
|
Quote:
|
I recon your a closet Juggalo :P
|

|
My Signature |
|
04-05-2011, 10:01 AM
|
#367
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
|
FAIL!!!
Your our lord and you can't even post a pic up on the gospel of Retro uprising.
I need to eat some crispy duck in a pancake QUICK to conect to the gods 
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-05-2011, 01:27 PM
|
#368
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
You see fail but to me it's an inspiration. My example will tell others of the dangers of hotlinking. It's a cruel world out there, I'll walk it with you.
|
My Signature |
|
04-06-2011, 09:06 PM
|
#369
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
Ah its a lesson to be learned - kind of a cryptic message or even a riddle even.
Praise ye Dudebro!!!
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
04-06-2011, 09:17 PM
|
#370
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
Praise ye Dudebro!!!
|
Is this an olden time accent or an Engrish man accent?
But yes, heil mein Düden!
|
|
|
04-07-2011, 12:39 AM
|
#371
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
@sez- I apologize if I confused you. What I was trying to express is that no matter how harsh life is I'll always be there if you need me. Well, I'll probably always be here, on RU, but the message is the same. Dudebro be with you.
|
My Signature |
|
04-07-2011, 12:49 AM
|
#372
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
@Sez, thanks for making me choke on water in laughter  Uncle DB needs to get Beiber to grow a beard to. They could do duo-songs at the church every night.
I can see it now: "Justin and Beardbro: The only way Justin will be cool"
|
|
|
04-07-2011, 11:56 AM
|
#373
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
On the seventh day, He rested His Beard, for the creation of reality consumed much energy.
After the rest, He created a man and a woman. He put His man and woman in His sacred garden. He gave them one condition, do not eat the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, a tree which grew the bearded apple.
Life was sweet in this garden, man and woman not burdened by knowledge or modesty.
Life took a turn for the worse when the woman was wandering about the garden, she grew weary and chose to sit in the shade of the Tree of Knowledge to rest. As she was admiring the beautiful bearded apple, a voice spoke to her: "You have free roam over this garden, you want to eat an apple, you eat an apple, you want to feed the ducks in the pond, you feed the ducks in the pond. You want to wander aimlessly, you wander aimlessly. You have all the freedom in the world. But why can you not eat this beautiful bearded apple. The sweetest fruit in all of Creation is one you cannot eat." Just then, a serpent revealed itself to her, a serpent smoking a cigar and wearing a ball-cap with the Steelers logo emblazoned upon it. This serpent known as Tenser. Tenser continued "Go ahead woman, eat the fruit. Why shouldn't you be able to eat this apple?"
She wondered as well, and ate the bearded apple, and she was burdened with knowledge. She approached the man and gave him a bearded apple, tempting him with promises of the sweetest apple in Creation, and the magic of possessing knowledge. The man ate the apple, not because he wanted a sweet apple, and not because he wanted knowledge, as he had no knowledge to know what knowledge was, but because he had a thing for her. Tenser slithered away and the sky opened up, the mighty Dudebro's voice echoed throughout the garden "I gave you but one condition to live in my holy garden, and that one condition did you break. I cast you out of My garden, and I shall burden you with modesty, man, you need to put it back in your pants, and woman, you need to cover up. Christ, you perverts, now get the Hell out of my garden."
And just like that, man and woman were cast out from the garden, burdened with both knowledge and modesty. All beings must repent for the Original Sin committed by the woman. This is when it became clear that Tenser was trouble to Dudebro's supreme rule, as Tenser did fall from Dudebro's grace long ago, as Tenser was beautiful and knew it.
|
|
|
04-07-2011, 01:30 PM
|
#374
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
Good job. That being said I wouldn't blame the woman and make her start wearing clothes, what kind of god would I be if I did that? That damn Tenser, epically trolling since biblical times.
|
My Signature |
|
04-16-2011, 03:27 AM
|
#375
|
|
|
Re: The Church of Dudebro
I had a strange vision while shaving the other day.....I have attached a crude rendition of what I saw. Ladies and gentlemen, what follows may be the first clues at Dudebro's true form.
Yes, I was bored.
Last edited by Seahawk; 05-01-2016 at 05:36 PM..
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 PM.
|