Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > 2 Girls 1 Anime

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 07:50 AM   #1
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Hongfire..

Anyone know of this site? Is it virus free?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-31-2011, 08:16 AM   #2
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Hongfire..

Nope. Why don't you try it and let us know how it goes.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:17 AM   #3
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Hongfire..

That's the thing, scared it is a virus.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-31-2011, 03:53 PM   #4
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Hongfire..

I only torrent, sorry.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2011, 07:42 PM   #5
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Hongfire..

I haven't tried it, sorry. I doubt such a popular site would be virus ridden.
I personally wouldn't risk it, I only watch anime on my PSP anyway, so I have one source that I use. No need to take unnecessary risks with a computer that is already pretty crappy, a virus is the last thing it needs.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS